Monday 4 November 2019

UK housing waiting list ..




I had been on the waiting list for housing with Irwell Valley Housing Association Limited (see link with respect to the Queen:  http://tinyurl.com/oxfyppg ) and as far as I remember, filled my initial application form for later to be removed, without my permit, consent, knowledge, then forced to apply again earlier this year 2019, as I want to live near my children, to no avail.

I believe my luck changed Oct 28, 2019, 4:19 PM but not for long, when I was approached by email from Zenna Hogan, Lettings Officer, Tel: 0300 561 1111, Email: zenna.hogan@irwellvalley.co.uk that arranged an appointment for tomorrow, with a list of requirements that was not previous stated when first applied:

Proof of identification.
Proof of income.
2x references.

Which is very easy to handle by a professional, different from a semi-retired woman like myself, too old for work and too young for state pension, so how, but a property for old peoples?-

I spoke over the phone with the letting officer, Zenna Hogan regarding the matter that ID is not a problem, but the rest with such short time, never mention when filled the forms and tomorrow the appointment more time should be the case, also mention that I intended to place my property for rental, help me to pay for their own housing, then she cancelled the appointment to give my place, opportunity to a more suitable people which is understanding, but NOT when I had been in the waiting list for an eternity, to no avail.

The letting officer can speak no problem, but when I intent to explain my position over the phone, she put the phone down to me twice, mean an unprovoked attack for the victim as in my case to cause a reaction, storm and even demand an exploitation, apology for the way to handle the matter, then she left an answering machine for me to leave a message, very corrupt system!! -

With my property, I handled the new tenant house keys after check background, ID, references, deposit and based on trust, which is the most suitable paperwork and tenant asked to do a few decoration to save the first month rental, as how previous landlord and previous tenant left the property (  https://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-little-tenant-monsters-and-own.html  ), mean an upgrade to go with the Scottish law and I said, no problem! -

I never acted in a way to over pass my limitation, respect, tolerance and even tenant's friend made an offer to buy my property with thanks, but the price I am asking is not negotiable, as the way I found difficult to move near my children and I need a ground floor flat, unfair!! -

And I NEVER ever hold the new tenant as random like Irwell Valley Housing Association Limited with me, keeping me in the waiting list for an eternity and even put the phone down in which there is phone recording to collaborate my story, but not when comes from her personal phone number 0738483 ...  - so nobody can check the other side of the history and easy blame me?!! -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my lord is my witness and so help me god, Author, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.