Friday 30 November 2012

Quien quiere a Peña Nieto por Presidente de Mèxico ..

 


 Emiliano Zapata, Tierra y Libertad !!.
 
 
English.-The reason why, I did this note and each of my notes was to bring the attention of my Country-Mexican People, Poverty, illiteracy and ignorance and to help me, with my family problems. I am not responsible for those People who claims to be my Family, Person or Personality, to open their own doors. I have 26 years without contact with my family in Mexico or abroad, I am not looking forward, but I'm just clarifying. - Also, I want to make sure and plain clear to you, that I have no relationship, work or represent any, Enrique Peña Nieto, AMLO, Calderon, Salinas de Gortari, etc. Everything I ever did was and is for my Humble People of Mexico, but not for their own Political campaigns or magnify the BIG EGOS of my Family. I am Not responsible for Family members, Presidents or new Messiah, who claims to be part of my World, to confuse. Because the reality is I got no Friends, contact with my Family or full time work. There is strong uncertain, gossiping, freedom to copy everything that is mine, without my permission, rumors, lies, slander of my Character, to the point to call me racist and all the worst. Everything is done with intention to stop and bloke me, unable to help Mèxico. Unfortunately this behaviour is out of my reach now, or to know who they are or even to lower myself to their own standards. I believe strong that in every Family there is always those, who have no heart or conscience and protect only their own Financial Interests, Companies and jobs in the Travel Agencies, Customs and Excise in Mèxico City and the Sugar of Matamoros, just to mess with my Humble-Poor Mexican People. Becoming Friends with AMLO, Peña Nieto, Calderon Salinas or whoever fall to their own Lies, to block me the way and bring help to People, that are Humble background and brown (Morena) like me. "Peña Nieto won thanks to my Family lies, now they want me to go to Canada and forget my People"-. My family who does this traition to Mexico or whoever, those People are racist and treacherous to Mexico, not me. Because we are all Mexico. We are all ONE Mexico. But "I AM NOT liable" for any Family members or Political entity that benefit from their own stupid actions, they are not children, but wrong and traitors. Because what will cause to Mexico is a mayor Political problems, when Peña Nieto enter as a President (1/12/2012), because nobody wants him. My Mexican Homeland is not arrested and held by foreign Politicians (Obama, Cameron, Merkel, etc.), imposing own Government in Mexico through Financial Investments (Volkswagen, etc) and resources, using our Government (Peña Nieto) or viceversa. Every Country has their own Government and should respect the other. The Mexican Constitution and the Church are divorce since 1800, means, none gets involve in the other affairs and explain this separation in our Mexican Law, to become "the Cristeros  War" -. To the point to go abroad (Peña Nieto) asking (begging) Political Collaboration and Help (traitor) as if Mèxico was in War, since when or with whom? - When in fact America and Europe bring drugs, wars and problems to Mexico. We have the Nazi Germany, Franquism, Racism and the Middle East, all in one in my Country Mexico. But as claimed before, our Politicians (Peña Nieto) does not speak Foreign language, to hide their own lack of Education in the World of Political Mexican Guvernament skills. In other words, their own illiteracy is hitting badly my Humble People of Mexico. The same goes for AMLO, Calderon, Salinas de Gortari, Peña Nieto and helpers. We sell Mèxico for pennies and avoid own role of Presidents and Representatives of a Mexican Nation, because the same People lacks badly Iniciative and furthermore Honesty or Education, to the point to copie all mine. The University Paper-qualifications (are purchased) for Peña Nieto (Atenco), Calderon (60,000 crimes), Salinas de Gortari (treaty of free Trade), AMLO (60,000 crimes) and own Political groups and crimes (1988-2012). This is the reason why Mexico is kidnapped, thanks to own ignorance of these Politicians. I have no Paper (qualifications) like them thanks God. I need no paper as Cardenas del Rio or my Father never had any papers, but guts to lead my own Mexican Country with Order, Peace and Prosperity for all Mexicans, at the time of Cardenismo. The University career is based on Lecture and if you lack it, then you are unable to lead Country or your own life. I love to read and write and so was my Own Father and Cardenas del Rio. On those years, Mexico experienced an era of peace, harmony and prosperity never before seen in our Mexican soils. No need to say more on this subject, because all what they did was written in the history of mankind. All Mexico recalls fondly our Mexican Tata, Cardenas del Rio and I do my own Father. Who was honest and hard working than most. The People of Veracruz, Puebla, Michoacan, Mexico State, support the memory of my father, which I continue his footsteps. I do not want fame, ambition and power in Mexico, only to help my Mexican People (Humble), to have a better quality of life, different of what they live right now in our country. I will not carry problems of nobody, but to give you Tools (Benefits, jobs, education, etc.) to improve your life. I want to bring equality, peace and prosperity for all Mexican Origin, what is the crime. Breaking your walls and live in Mexico with equal participation of all races "Mexicans" and not foreign - That brings to Mexico, a World full of corruption, hatred, Drugs and Wars. Today, we have in Mexico a Society based in a selection of, sons of Almighty Gods, whites-whites as snow, whitewashed walls, hypocritical, false, Pharisees and traitors, who hides in Crimes. Unfortunately to achieve these dreams of mine, I need all of you, regardless of Political party, Incapacity, Color or Profession. To achieve these dreams even for Mexicans, we need each other regardless of Social class. To achieve these dreams of every Mexican, I need to be at the center of your own lives and either, thank God or unfortunately, whichever way, you want to see it. But somehow, I need to represent Mexico Globally and not through my writing, which Peña Nieto, AMLO, Calderon, Salinas de Gortari and Groups use it, to fool you all the time. My intention from the beginning was to get a Mexican Country with equality, united, regardless of class, color, disability, sexuality, age, etc.. Starting with the needy "Mexican" ones, you insult and call Nacos, Plebes, Indigenous Indians and I call YOU racist. I understand that there is no perfection in the World (Guvernamental), but Mexico does not want perfection right now by any Mexican President, only to eliminate corruption in the System. It is time for my People of Humble and Impoverish Mexican background, raged by Economic, Moral, Physical and Socio-Economic Rich Society, to walk with Freedom in the streets. And not to feel harassed, vilified, mocked, trampled, kidnapped, bullied, stoned, stabbed, cheated, stolen, cut, killed, used in experiments or even detained abroad against their own will, dignity and lacks of human rights. So why, Society sins me, to want a better standard of life to my Mexican People and also I get the blame for. Only because I want to break walls and cut chains in which my Humble People are stuck off, for more than 500 years ago.


Trayendo el tesoro y penacho de Moctezuma, pero no en mi Nombre!! ...

 
Enrique Peña Nieto asesino brutalmente a su esposa.
 

Let's Remember a bit, where all the problems started in Mexico: Salinas de Gortari, America, Canada and the Trade agreement between the years 1992-94. The Mexican Army received Militar  Training (from America), to protect Trade and Finance, also to control the brave Zapatistas, who were defending Mexico. Trading 300 Business (maquilas) in our Country and women exploited without health and safety, benefits, holiday pay or break-time from their own work hours. In order to survive those conditions, the Workers had to sell their own bodies for living expenses. From there was born a wave of intolerance and crime against women, called- "The Women of Juarez-Las Mujeres de Juarez" - Poets, Writers, Movie-makers and even Human Rights Defenders, exploited the situation selling their own Material. They Won medals, trophies and blood money. To the point that today, they ask for Political asylum and abuse that generated millions of Money they won. Exposing in the full Open the victims details, afecting their own family badly, exposed to the public and without protection or justice. "Please Notice: all my notes are protect by copyrights, but free for the same reason and to pay my respects to the family of the victims"- I intent to expose the case, crimes and abuse but no personal (gain) details are released, maybe one day, I will write a book on the subject, but with the full permission from the victims-Family. What matters now is to take those crimes against Humanity and stop the abuse. After Salinas de Gortari left the Presidency, the Zapatistas uprising, lost Land that my Father and Cardenas del Rio gave to them during the Mexican Revolution, for the American drugs culture. The money is used by America to support endless wars in the Middle East and for that reason alone, they can not legalize such drugs. -"Because it's a Business that supports America" - The United States of America do not only kills us Mexicans, but take our soils for crimes and wash their hands. The American Jail is full of Mexicans, poor and illiterate, who carry drugs abroad, but stopped.-"Exactly at the moment of arrival, they are caught with drugs and crime in the hands"- The customs agents somehow knows very easy, with a tip off from the same Government groups? -"My Mexican People abused by the American Government, with the help of our Mexican one's"-. People like you and I that look Honest and Professional, but lies of Mexican People reputation?- For each arrest in America, the American Government receives a large sum of money, so my People are exploited by anybody, they are not free, but worth millions and they are poor themselves, I can not Understand this system?- The Narcos groups (drugs) works for the United States and lives in Mexico or America, protected. The Zetas are a product of Mexican Militar System, that works for the Mexican Government in a form of - "Agency" - They made a lot more money that way, but at the service of Mexico (depending of the service). The Mexican Government nowdays use German Nazi, Franco, Racist, Regime, towards my own People. The City of Puebla (my family) is fully protected by AMLO, who controls the area, but no Veracruz, the same happens in all over Mexico, some Cities are blessed others not. We, Mexicans have crimes against Humanity, unable to control: AMLO and Calderon totaly responsible during 2006-2012, one by Acting as a President and the other one, by holding the Presidency, for crimes against Humanity, with more than 60,000 deaths including my own brother/Jose Castellanos Ruiz, 40,000 deported from the United States of America, People disappear from Mexico and Latin American immigrants, ABC nursery, Narcos, Zetas, etc. We have Salinas de Gortari and his past Life. http://tinyurl.com/c39atyt
The first wife and brother of AMLO, http://tinyurl.com/bpyoj3a also Peña Nieto first wife, died without justice. Including and not extent, "The Women of D.F.- Las Mujeres del D.F."- when Peña Nieto was Governor of the State of Mexico. http://tinyurl.com/dy6qc3w  Peña Nieto came out a few days ago on womens day, to ask in defence of women worldwide, but his wife died years ago and his second wife received physical Violence in July 2012. I am unable to understand of which Women, Peña Nieto speaks?-. http://www.facebook.com/EnriquePN I would like to clarify that, I do not care about the person-personal lives of-or anything relate to-Enrique Peña Nieto, AMLO, Salinas de Gortari, Calderón, Narcos, Zetas, drugs, groups, family problems, family, relate to, etc, but the fallen State of my Country Mexico.




Enrique Peña Nieto


Atlacomulco, a Mexican city well known for being the Birthplace of many renowned Politicians and Peña Nieto was born, 20 July 1966. Enrique Peña Nieto sworn as Governor of the State of Mexico on 15 September 2005 and finished on 2011 with 608 promises. In which during 2012 Presidential campaign, the PAN Party questioned Peña Nieto to release such Information (where is the money). Enrique Peña Nieto member of the PRI Party and President Elect of Mexico by Vote FRAUD. After Mexican general election declared valid, by Federal Electoral Tribunal. Peña Nieto is taking office on 1 December 2012, succeeding Felipe Calderón as President of Mexico and leaving 60,000 deaths. Peña Nieto is claiming, that he halved the murder rate of the State of Mexico. The Economist showed Peña Nieto murder rate, did not diminish the Crimes rates, but were bigger. Mónica Pretelini Peña´s first wife, died on 11 January 2007 as result of epileptic episode, without post mortem examination to know the real causes. I am particularly interested in this case as the sucesfull Mother of three, represented the Disabled People in my Native Country Mexico and I am one of them. Pauline, her eldest daughter of Pretelini and Peña Nieto was in Public display with the Mexican press, but nobody help the youngest. I believe strong Pretelini death case is relate to Murder, so I oposse Peña Nieto to be President of Mexico for that reason alone. Until a post mortem examination is release, plus Murders of Atenco investigated, las Mujeres del DF, Profesor Agustin Estrada Negrete, La Gaviota Violence, etc. Maritza Diaz Hernandez published on Facebook that Peña Nieto is neglectful father of her son, born out of weedlock, in response to pledges by PRI to protect and support all Mexican children, but no contact with his own son. Soon after Pretelini´s death, Peña Nieto hired the Televisa soap opera Actress Angélica Rivera in 2008, making it public with the Blessings of Pope Benedict XVI- It is not my concern the Personal life of the Individuals but when it is my Country of Birth, yes it is my sole concern and my 31.8 million residents of mexico Origin concern, by the 2010 Census. In which at least half opposse Peña Nieto as a President of Mexico, for different matters, reasons and crimes, so we do not how Peña Nieto gained the other half in votes. The Mexican Constitution and the Church including the Vatican are totaly Divorce and forbids the interference of one another, as explain before. With all due respect to the Vatican, I would like to express my concern to the Pope to keep well away from Mexican Politics, as it is not his own Business, but Mèxico. We, The Mexicans do not interfere with matters of the Vatican, so please respect. The Second World War claimed 6 Million Victims of war, who were of Jewish Background and the Pope was Hitler helper. I am saying this, because it is well known that the Church has been interfere on any Political forces, including our  Mexican Politics. Particularly, when the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed inside the Mexican Cathedral in 1848, with the help of the church. Mèxico lost half Territory to America and we are not going to the same place again, as I can see the similarities, with another Peña Peña, who gave his blessings to be sign the Treaty of Guadalupe, back in 1848.  I want to make sure you understand that on the day of Vote July 2012, I did not vote for any Political Representatives as none offer anything to my People and to be of Neutral Position myself. Only fighting the Corruption, Wars, Crimes and Intolerance towards my own Mexican People's, which are my main concern as a Mexican Citizen. Report by Rosario Castellanos de Parker, 30/11/21012.



Video echo por una Persona que està de lado de los Peña Nieto, para aclarar el gràn corazòn
de esta Mujer y Ciudadana Mexicana. Que falleciò en manos de la Violencia Domestica, Verbal y abuso (Peña Nieto), desgraciadamente Yo soy una de ellas.


 
 


 
Ya recordó Peña Nieto de qué murió su esposa, dice que no la mató


 
                                                          Las Mujeres de Juares y del DF ..
                                                            http://tinyurl.com/clpgaqf


Peña Nieto propinó tremenda golpiza a Angélica Rivera, por Laura Zapata ..

 
Español. La Razòn por la cual hize esta nota y cada uno de ellas, fuè para sacar al Pais Mexicano de la pobreza, analfabetismo e ignorancia en que se encuentra, tambien para ayudar mis Problemas de Familia. No soy responsable por aquellos que pretenden ser mi Familia, Persona o Personalidad, para habrir sus puertas. Tengo 26 años sin tener contacto con mi Familia en Mèxico o en el extranjero, tampoco los estoy buscando, solo estoy aclarando. - Tambien Aclaro que No tengo relaciòn alguna, trabajo o represento a ningùn Peña (Nieto), AMLO, Calderòn, Salinas de Gortati, etc. Todo lo que logrè y sola, fuè para mi gente Humilde de Mèxico, pero no para sus campañas Politicas o engrandecer el EGO GRANDE de mi Familia. No soy responsable por miembros de Familia, Presidentes ò nuevos Mesias, que pretenden ser su servidora, para confundirlos. Porque la realidad es que no tengo Amigos, Familia o Trabajo. Tambien cuentan chismes inciertos, copian todo lo mio, les hacen creer que soy una Racista y todo lo peor, con la intenciòn de pararme y no poder ayudarlos. Desgraciadamente esta fuera de mi persona en estos momentos saber quienes sòn ò aùn rebajarme a sus niveles de vida. Como en toda Familia siempre hay quienes no tienen Corazòn, Entrañas o Conciencia, que solo protejen sus intereses, entidades y trabajos en Agencias de Viajes, Centros Aduanales de Mèxico ò Azucar de Matamoros, para joder al Mèxicano. Alistandose con AMLO, Peña Nieto, Calderòn, Salinas de Gortari o quien caiga, para bloquear mi paso y no puedan los Mexicanos (Humildes), recibir AYUDA que en realidad lo necesitan, sobre todo mi gente Humilde y Morena como su servidora. "Peña Nieto ganó gracias a mi Familia que se encuentran con el ahora y quieren que me vaya a Canadá para olvidar a mi Pueblo Mexicano". Mi Familia que hace esto a Mèxico ò quien sea, sòn RACISTAS y Traicioneros a Mèxico, no mi Persona. Porque todos somos Mèxico, todos somos UNO en Mèxico. Pero "NO SOY LIABLE" por ningùn miembro de Familia (no sòn bebes) ò entidad Politica que se Beneficiò con sus acciones estupidas, erroneas y vende Patrias. Porque lo que van a causar a Mèxico es un Golpe de Estado, cuando entre Peña Nieto, porque nadien lo quiere. No esta mi Patria Mexicana arrestada y en manos de Politicos Extranjeros (Obama, Cameron, Merkel, etc), imponiendo su Gobierno en Mèxico por medio de sus Inversiones Financieras (Volkswagen, etc), usando nuestro Gobierno y estos, mutuamente (Peña Nieto). Porque un Gobierno y el otro està separado por sus propias leyes y por el simple echo de usar el respeto. La Constituciòn Mexicana y la Iglesia estan divorciadas y explica en nuestras leyes para cualquier confunciòn, desde 1800. La "Guerra de los Cristeros" fuè ocacionada para la misma y protejer nuestras Leyes Mexicanas e Intereses Politicos. Al borde de viajar al extranjero (Peña Nieto) a pedir (limosna) colaboraciòn Politica (vende Patrias) como si estubieramos en Guerra, con quien y desde cuando?- Cuando en realidad sòn los Extranjeros Americanos y Europeos quienes trajeron sus drogas y guerras a Mèxico. Tenemos a la Nazi Alemana, Franquismo, Racismo y hasta el Medio Oriente, todos juntos en Mèxico. Pero pretenden nuestros Politicos (Peña Nieto) Guvernamentales Mexicanos, no hablar el Idioma extranjero, para ocultar su falta de Educaciòn Guvernamental y hasta Politica Mexicana, Analfabetismo e Ignorancia, afectando a mi Gente Humilde, lo mismo pasa con AMLO, Calderòn, Salinas de Gortari, etc. Nos venden al Mexicano por unos cuantos centavos y se olvidan que sòn Presidentes y Representativos de nuestra Naciòn Mexicana, por que les falta Iniciativa, Honestidad y Educaciòn, al borde de copiar lo mio. Quizas no tenga su papel Universitario (comprado) como Peña Nieto (Atenco), Calderòn (60,000 muertes), Salinas de Gortari (Tratado de libre comercio), AMLO (60,000 muertes) y sus grupos Politicos. Pero conosco la razòn, por la cual Mèxico està Secuestrada y es gracias a su ignorancia de estos Politicos. NO tengo su papel de ellos gracias a Dios, tampoco Papel lo necesito Cardenas del Rio o mi Padre para obtener Orden, Paz y Prosperidad para todos los Mexicanos, en la epoca del Cardenismo. La carrera Universitaria se basa en la Lectura que dà conocimientos y si no la tienes, entonces no se puede Governar a un País o a ti mismo. Me gusta leer y escribir, así era mi padre, y Cárdenas del Río. Mèxico vivio una epoca de PAZ, Harmonia y Prosperidad nunca antes vista en nuestros suelos Mexicanos. No necesito decir màs sobre este asunto, ya que todo lo que hicieròn quedò escrito en la Historia de la Humanidad. Todo Mèxico recuerda con cariño a nuestro Tata Mexicano, Cardenas del Rio y Yo a mi Padre. Quien fuè Honrado, Honesto y muy Trabajador como pocos. Tenemos a todo Veracruz, Puebla, Michoacan, Estado de Mèxico, para apoyar la Memoria de mi Padre, el cual estoy siguiedo sus Pasos. A mi no me interesa la Fama, Ambiciòn o Poder en Mèxico, solo ayudar al Mexicano a tener una calidad de vida mucho mejor, en la que se vive en estos momentos en nuestro Pais. No pienso cargar los problemas de nadien, pero si dar Herramientas (Beneficios, Trabajos, Educaciòn, etc) para su propia superaciòn Personal. Quiero traer Igualdad, Paz y Prosperidad para todo aquel de Origen Mexicano, cual es el crimen. Romper sus Muros y Vivir en Mèxico con la participaciòn igualitaria de todas las Razas "Mexicanas" y no extranjeras - Que traen a Mèxico, un Mundo cargado de corrupciòn, Odios, Drogas y Guerras. Hoy tenemos en Mèxico una Sociedad que solo participan los elejidos, hijos del Dios Omnipotente, blancos blancos como la nieve, muros blanqueados, hipocritas, falsos, fariseos y vende Patrias, que se esconden en Criminalidad y en las Tunicas de San Pedro. Desgraciadamente para lograr estos sueños mios y cambios los necesito a todos ustedes, sin importar Partido Politico, Color o Profesiòn. Para lograr estos sueños aùn del Mexicano, nos necesitamos unos a otros sin importar clase Social. No pido que me quieran, tampoco ningùn Mexicano se los pide, pero con que no estèn jodiendo nos es màs que suficiente. Para lograr estos sueños de todo Mexicano, necesito estar en el Centro de sus vidas desgraciadamente o gracias a Dios, como lo quieran ustedes ver. Para poder representar a Mèxico Mundialmente y no por medio de mi escritura, la cual usan Peña Nieto, AMLO, Calderòn, Salinas de Gortari y sus Grupos, para engañar a todos ustedes. Mi Intenciòn desde el principio fuè obtener un Pais igualitario, unido, sin importar clase, color, incapacidad, sexualidad, edad, etc. Empezando por los mas necesitados "Mexicanos" que ustedes llaman Nacos, Plebes, Indigenas, Indios y Yo les llamo Racistas. Entiendo que no hay perfecciòn en el Mundo (Guvernamental), pero Mexico no quiere Perfecciòn en estos momentos por ningun Presidente Mexicano, solo eliminar la corrupciòn de estas entidades. Ya es hora, de que mi gente Mexicana Humilde y sin recursos Economicos, Morales, Fisicos y Socio-economicos, la puedan obtener con toda Libertad. Sin ser acosados, difamados, burlados, pisoteados, secuestrados, acarroleados, apedreados, acuchillados, estafados, robados, descuartilados, matados, usados en experimentos o aùn detenidos en el extranjero contra su dignidad y derechos humanos. Entonces, cual es el Pecado por la cual se me culpa, al querer ser Presidente de Mèxico, romperles sus Muros y Cadenas en la que quedaròn estancados 500 años antes.

Profesor Agustin Estrada Negrete..






La Constituciòn Mexicana y la Iglesia estàn divorciadas, desde 1800 en Mèxico.



Profesor Agustin Estrada Negrete, ahora viviendo en el extranjero.

Recordemos un poco el pasado y desde donde empezo todo estos Problemas en Mèxico: Salinas de Gortari y su tratado de Libre Comercio que fuè entre los años 1992-94. Por lo cual surjiò entrenamiento de la Armada Militar Mexicana (por America), para protejer Tratado de Libre Comercio y Finanzas del extranjero. Tambien para poder controlar a los Valientes Zapatistas, que salieròn a defender a Mèxico. Sentaròn al Norte del Pais a màs de 300 Maquilas y explotaròn a nuestras Mujeres sin prestaciones, vacaciones ò tomar un descanso entre sus horas de trabajo. Tubieròn que vender sus cuerpos para acompletar y poder pagar sus deudas. Naciendo una ola de intolerancia y Crimen contra la Mujer, llamadas "Las Mujeres de Juarez"- Poetas, Escritores, Cineastas y hasta Defensores de Derechos Humanos, explotaròn la situaciòn con sus productos. Ganaròn Medallas, Trofeos y Harto Dinero ensangrentado. Al borde de pedir asilo Politico por el abuso que generaròn y Millones que ganaròn. Porque al exponer a la Familia de la Victima con todos sus detalles, estos quedaròn totalmente expuestos al Pùblico y sin protecciòn alguna o justicia. Los ùnicos que ganaròn dinero lavado en sangre, fueròn los que explotaron la situaciòn.-"Aclaro, que todas mis notas estàn protegidas por Derechos del Autor. Pero sòn totalmente gratuitas, por la misma razòn y pagar mis RESPETOS a la Familia de las Victimas". -Intento exponer tan solo el abuso de labado de dinero, como los crimenes a la Humanidad. Aqui no pongo nombres de nadien or datos algunos de nada, solo intento exponer el Genocidio. Quizas algùn dia redacte un libro sobre el asunto, pero con permiso de las Victimas y su Familia. Lo que importa hoy es, sacar estos crimenes de Leza Humanidad y parar el abuso. Despues del sexenio de Salinas de Gortari, el levantamiento Zapatista, perdiò todas sus Tierras que mi Padre y Cardenas del Rio les regresaròn en la Revoluciòn Mexicana, para cultivo de drogas Americanas. Este dinero es usado por America, para apoyar sus inumerables Guerras en el Medio Oriente. Tambien por esta sencilla razòn, no pueden legalizar dichas Drogas. -"Porque es un negocio sustenible de los Americanos"- Asi es que aparte de matarnos en vida, toman nuestros suelos Mexicanos para sus Crimenes y America se lava las manos. La Carcel de Mèxico y Estados Unidos estàn llenas de Mexicanos, Pobres y Analfabetas, que llevan las drogas al extranjero, pero sòn detenidos. -"Exactamente en el preciso momento, los agarran con la droga y crimen en la mano"- Pero como supieròn los agentes aduanales, muy fàcil, por medio de un tip off de los mismos grupos?-A mi gente les quitan todo para ser usados por los Americanos y el Gobierno Mexicano que se presta al juego. Aparentan ser Personas honradas, honestas, descreditando la reputaciòn de Mèxico?_ Porque por cada detenido en America, el Gobierno Americano recibe una fuerte cantidad de dinero, asi es que mi gente es explotada por donde sea, estos no viven gratis de nadien, pero continuan Explotados, Pobres y sin Educaciòn. Los grupos de Narcos trabajan para Estados Unidos y por eso viven alla y en Mexico, protejidos. Los Zetas sòn producto de la Militar Mexicana, que trabajan para el Gobierno Mexicano en forma de -"Agencia"- ganando mucho màs dinero, pero al Servicio de Mèxico (dependiendo el Servicio). El mismo Gobierno de Mèxico, actua con Règimen Nazista Alemàn, Franquista, Racista, Acoso Moral e Intolerancia. Por eso es que hay Ciudades como Puebla (mi Familia) que esta protejida por AMLO, controlando la area, pero no Veracruz. Ahora tenemos en Mèxico, Criminalidad desmedida gracias a la falta de control. AMLO y Calderòn durante 2006-2012, sòn responsables (uno por Presidente interino y el otro por llevar la Presidencia) por Crimenes de Leza Humanidad, con màs de 60,000 Cristianos, 40,000 Deportados de Estados Unidos de America, desapariciònes de Mexicanos e Inmigrantes de Latinoamerica, la Guarderia del ABC, Narcos, Zetas, etc. Salinas de Gortari y su pasado. http://tinyurl.com/c39atyt  Tambien tenemos casos Criminales como la primera Esposa y hermano de AMLO, fallecieròn sin justicia. http://tinyurl.com/bpyoj3a Peña Nieto tiene el Crimen de su Mujer, las Mujeres del DF cuando fuè Gobernador del Estado de Mèxico. http://tinyurl.com/dy6qc3w Que sòn aùn màs las Victimas a su cargo de Peña Nieto, que las muy Famosas Mujeres de Juarez. Tambien se le acusa a Peña Nieto de Atenco, robo de Dinero, y el profesor Agustin Estrada Negrete, que vive en exilio en America. Saliò Peña Nieto hace unos dias a pedir por la Mujer en el FB, cuando su Mujer Falleciò y la Gaviota recibiò golpiza en Julio 2012, no entiendo de que Mujer Peña Nieto habla.  http://www.facebook.com/EnriquePN Quiero aclarar que a mi no me importa la Persona-Vida Personal de-o relacionado a- Enrique Peña Nieto, AMLO, Salinas de Gortari, Calderòn Hinojosa y sus grupos de Narcos, Zetas, Drogas, problemas de familia, familiar, relacionado a, etc, pero si el Estado caido de mi Patria Mexicana.


Mi Gente es mi Pueblo y mi responsabilidad como Mexicana ...

 

                                              
Qué pasó en 2006 en Atenco ..
 
 
Atlacomulco, Ciudad Mexicana conocida por ser el lugar de nacimiento de muchos Políticos de renombre como Peña Nieto, quien nació el 20 de julio de 1966. Enrique Peña Nieto jurò como Gobernador del Estado de México el 15 de septiembre de 2005 y terminó en 2011 con 608 promesas. Durante la campaña presidencial del 2012, el Partido PAN preguntò a Peña Nieto que divulgara dicha información. Enrique Peña Nieto es miembro del partido PRI y Presidente electo de México por FRAUDE de votos. Después de las elecciones generales de México que declaró válida, por el Tribunal Federal Electoral. Peña Nieto asumira el cargo a la Presidencia de Mèxico, este 1 de Diciembre de 2012, terminando Felipe Calderón con màs de 60,000 muertes. Tambien Peña Nieto afirma, que redujo la mitad de la tasa de homicidios del Estado de México. El Economista mostró a Peña Nieto tasa de homicidios, que no disminuyeròn, pero crecieròn. La primera esposa Mónica Pretelini de Peña, murió el 11 de enero de 2007 como resultado de episodio epiléptico, sin obtener un post mortem para conocer las causas. Estoy particularmente interesada en este caso de Pretelini que es Madre de tres hijos con Peña Nieto, representó a los Discapacitados en mi país natal México y yo soy una de ellas. Paulina, la hija mayor de Pretelini y Peña Nieto estuvo en exhibición pública con la prensa Mexicana, pero nadie salio a ayudar a esta jóvencita. Peña Nieto tiene que contestar fallecimiento de su primera mujer Pretelini, lo cual me opongo a que sea Presidente de Mèxico. Tambien tiene Peña Nieto a su cargo, los crímenes de Atenco, las Mujeres del Distrito Federal (+5,000), el Profesor Agustin Estrada Negrete, refujiado en America ahora por miedo a Peña Nieto y sus grupos, etc. Maritza Díaz Hernández puso en Facebook que Peña Nieto es un padre negligente de su hijo, nacido fuera de Matrimonio, en respuesta a las promesas del PRI para proteger y apoyar a todos los niños Mexicanos, pero no a su hijo. Poco después de la muerte de Pretelini, Peña Nieto contrató a la actriz de telenovelas de Televisa Angélica Rivera en 2008, haciéndo público su noviazgo con la bendición del Papa Benedicto XVI-No es mi problema la vida personal de los individuos, pero cuando es mi país de nacimiento, si lo es y de 31,8 millones de residentes Mexicanos cifra obtenida, por el Censo del 2010. La mitad se opone a Peña Nieto como Presidente de México, por questiones diferentes, razones y delitos, por lo cual no sabemos cómo Peña Nieto ganó la otra mitad de votos. La Constitución Mexicana y la Iglesia incluyendo Vaticano, estàn separados-divorciados y prohibe interferencia. Con mucho Respeto al Vaticano pero no puede interferir en questiones de Politica en mi Pais, explicado ante, ya que nosotros los Mexicanos, no interferimos con asuntos del Vaticano, así que por favor respeto. La Segunda Guerra Mundial reclamó 6 millones de víctimas de la guerra, que eran de origen judío y el Papa era ayudante de Hitler. Digo esto, porque se sabe, que la Iglesia Interfiere en Politica de Mèxico. Particularmente, con el Tratado de Guadalupe Hidalgo firmado en el interior de la Catedral de México en 1848, con la ayuda de la Santa Iglesia Catòlica Apostolica y Romana. México perdió la mitad del territorio Américano y nos està pasando igual, con el Peña Peña, quien diò la orden para firmar dicho Tratado en 1848. Quiero explicar que no di my voto, julio 2012, porque nadien ofrece nada a mi gente y para dar una posiciòn neutral al asunto Guvernamental de Mèxico. Solamente estoy Peleando la Corrupciòn, Guerras, Crimenes e Intolerancia, directa a mi Patria (Humildes), que sòn mi responsabilidad como Ciudadana Mexicana. Nota escrita por Rosario Castellanos de Parker, 30/11/2012.


Entiendo perfecto de la situaciòn de Mèxico, aqui dejo màs pruebas de lo mismo.
http://rosariocastellanos1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/amlo-es-un-fraude-para-mexico-o-tendra.html


http://rosariocastellanos1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/el-gobernador-de-puebla-mexico-rafael.html



http://rosariocastellanos1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/el-secuestro-de-diego-fernandez-de.html

 







http://rosariocastellanos1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/beatriz-gutierrez-muller-esposa-de-amlo.html


http://rosariocastellanos1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/cardenal-juan-jesus-posadas-ocampo-1926.html
Dejo Nota para comprobar como me molestàn mi vida personal, tàn solo por exponer crimenes de Leza Humanidad.  Mis blogs afectados, http://rosariocastellanos1960.blogspot.co.uk/ tan solo por defender la Paz de Mèxico y del Mundo entero, tambien nuestros Derechos Humanos del Ciudadano Universal.

 
Que Viva Mèxico, hoy mañana y siempre.
Tierra y Libertad!! ..
POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod