Saturday 4 August 2018

VERACRUZ (Mexico) FLOODED !!








VERACRUZ (Mexico) FLOODED !!
https://www.eldictamen.mx/2018/08/veracruz/boca-ver/veracruz-inundado-fotos-video/


The last time I made a note in my Blog, was on the 4/7/2018, "The Queen Elizabeth II is presently refusing, knee treatment" and in order to demonstrate legally, that is not me who cause any problems, but the intolerant world that enters my life without my permit, consent and knowledge and in order to inflict pain, abuse, bullying, because my toilet (in the United kingdom, Scotland?) was flooded last weekend (28 and 29 July 2018), unable to know, understand the connection of one and the other by distance, time, etc? -   


http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-queen-elizabeth-ii-is-presently.html

My children so many times feel in the way, that need to apology, guilty over matters unknown to us, spooky, when in reality everything is made this way by "family problems" from British ex/husband and his sister, social worker to be used, abused, frame and blame after.   

As I relay on the ex-husband in the UK and him of his sister social worker and as he told me, reasons of our divorce, because no family with profession can represent own family, mean job is removed with immediate effect, abuse of power and profession that such employments against the rest and reasons why all services removed from me from the beginning, with intention.


And as such, nothing that happens to me and my children is our fault, because I never ever educate them this way, simple I am Mexican (UK citizen) not born in the UK to be teach into this (intolerant) system (like the ex-husband that was in charge of everything at home and probe legally!!), programmed from the past, that started all, when not even born (my children!), neither our making (as I was born in mexico, not the UK, impossible!)! - 


I feel extremely blessed, when my children intent to care, protect and help in any way possible, form, shape, extremely proud what my kind are forced to do with little, or non understanding of the UK system, exactly like me, except that I am learning the trade fast, complete different from the advantage that the ex-husband and his sister holds, mean works in (local) government controlled jobs, one as social worker and the other, airport staff, mean transport.  


I am sick of my position (with any excuses, disabled, color, religion, age and you name it - the control freaks, because in law, this is trans-passing, harassing the life of the rest, mean this is what our local taxes pays, the harassment acts, intolerance, abuse of power and profession, hate propaganda, intimidation, etc?! -) and the position that my children are positioned today, by the same UK control (freak) system, instead of help, protect, care, but destroy souls, because no friends of any of my children, their own parents, mean father and/or mother that is going exactly like me, with divorce papers, matters, issues and perhaps final (since 2012 and in order to stop the intolerance and interference into my PRIVATE life!!!), forced to keep in touch with each other, like the ex/husband and I, even my name in the council register with full intention, excuse of the house (sherway drive) for such control freaks staff have the excuse to come against me, "wherever I am", or force my children into their own endless demands, complaints from ex/husband against me, when the court of law is not invisible, exist for a reason, otherwise we can easily sued them, when I have a good reasons, furthermore when members of my family badly affected and mention before!! -


http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-queen-elizabeth-ii-is-presently.html


While I thank the ex/husband, for the few times fixed my flat (boiler and oven), but such little things happens with a reasons, set of reasons, soon after becomes over - flooded with endless problems, unable to stop by the envy, control freaks, deals and you name it, like me the rest? - 


https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker13/photos/a.936737753113758.1073741829.936696899784510/1723889871065205/?type=3&theater

Instead to see the police and report matters, I am forced to make a note in my blog, as now, because I feel too much respect for my children, mean you, above all is own father and his own problems, but who's on earth VICTIM placed exactly like me, by ex/husbands, with aid of the local authority and by whoever reasons, control and what surprise me, the people in charge acts too slow!?-






During last month, since my last post in my blog, several things happened to me (some more than the others, impacted, like my toilet over flow like veracruz and front door - ring bell was not working, trying to mislead with hearing problem, when in reality was broken, but made as if was me in the spot and even using my name by the worker that fixed, including the bill, when in reality the building is left neglected for many years, that today is finding own faults for me to expose, because is not just me, but the rest that habit the building, see photos of neglect and I reserve the right, as I need to prove in law, otherwise can came against me!?) and in order to make endless notes and keep the media entertained on the internet and social media, because this is how matters becomes nowadays, a complete (fucking) show, exactly like HRH Princess Diana of Wales - Queen of the media, today is me placed in the same spot, but with different reasons, excuses, issues, matters, that I do not need to tell you, who is the bully?! - 


https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/08/27/diana-queen-of-the-media-she-loved-and-hated/541129001/





Where I cannot go anywhere, without people recognize my persona for the wrong reasons, with over-flood and ring bell matters at my place, also showers change water temperature out of the blue, even if against the law ( http://www.hse.gov.uk/pUbns/priced/hsg179.pdf ) - the monitor, because on Monday 30/7/2018 - no problem at the local gym center, but Friday same week, spot, place, shower and room the hot water removed from my reach, mean (local authority staff) visit the premises during that time (such peoples got the power, control the local leisure center!) ................. can change my world in a minutes, INTERFERENCE INTO MY PRIVACY LIFE, act exactly like the ex/husband with me (except that I am divorce" now and he should not interfere into my private life, harassment is against the law, by any means, ways, forms and peoples, except a court order and I am aware of the matters, not just pass the law!!) and in the same way as he tells the children, what to tell me and even question how I live my present life, "which is my business", plus the hoovering at the local currys shop by staff (see videos at own shop precinct, should shows the bully against me after 5 pm, 3/8/18 !!-), next to me, then do not blame why shops are closing down, better shop at the internet, without the hassle, harassment, bullying and anyone see your color, disability, religion, sexual preference, age, country of birth, except how you replace the other services like swimming, etc?! -


I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker 






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.