Sunday 28 January 2018

Kate Middleton donates inches of hair to charity ..









Playing for Time Trailer





Kate Middleton donates inches of hair to charity.  https://tinyurl.com/y7dhfqmj

My hair went direct to the toilet weeks ago and flushed, with respect.   The reasons why, because I saw a WWII movie that got the best of me, stay with me for longer that I was expected and show the best of me in them, called "playing for time"-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_for_Time_(film)

It got to the point that, the film ("playing for time") made a horrid impression of the same human cruelty, times, fear, horrors and abuse imaginary to mind, that I opened my laptop, saw a quick curse of how to chop your hair in an instant and without thinking twice, followed the poorly instructions and of you go, my hair direct into the toilet, flushed away and good bye! -

My form of donation was direct to those victims of WWII, that gave us so much for nothing, because today nobody remembers and if ever anyone mention like me as Mexican born, write and speak of the ordeal, then start with laws against the same (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10618638) to protect, hide the past, instead to gain justice, memory, compensation for the stealing, madness, horrors, abuse, bullying, criminal activity, because is time to let humanity to live in peace and not matter if Muslim, Jewish, etc!! - https://tinyurl.com/ycr2hmgn

After chopped my own hair, I have a lovely and comforting shower, somehow felt a lot better, as if removed a heavy load from my persona, very culprit those films made you to believe, for days to the end, then to my horror of horrors and after drying my hair, I saw the compassion of such peoples with me, mean you, I could look a lot worse, never cut a single hair in a professional way, single handle and the shape was something to admire and no bad for my first time. 

I feel proud of my hair skills and if anyone wants similar hair cut style like me, I will charge you a fortune, mean you, may come with the skills of a compassion, from victims of war.   And as such, I may visit the hair salon soon, but not just yet, I feel today very pampered, may not to your style, but I LOVE all the way! -

I protect me and mine (children) with the law, any law worldwide, including Canon Law, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker





POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.