Friday 19 January 2018

Carillion: "Not a single penny more" ..








God Save The Queen – The National Anthem of the United Kingdom ..





Jeremy Corbyn asks the Prime Minister for assurances that "not a single penny more" will go the the chief executives and directors of Carillion.  https://tinyurl.com/y72o8nbs

"One rule for the super rich, another for everybody else ( https://tinyurl.com/ybm83wcf ).", Jeremy Corbyn.

"not a single penny more ( https://tinyurl.com/yb4jezlg )", Jeremy Corbyn.

And I said:  "CASH for Calais security, but none to save Carillion", surely, we need to start asking real questions, because I am not here for Jeremy Corbyn, or Theresa May with respect, but for me, my own interest and those that belong to mine (children), as the whole process affect us badly and enrich the wealthy, prosper the blessed ones and neglect the rest, mean in law, whichever the government does, the steps it takes and the far / near it goes (https://tinyurl.com/y839g2fz), reflects our society and I am one of them, in a manner that is not correct, LEGAL, acceptable, according to the principles that governs us! - 

As "We, The Peoples" in the UK (Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England) pay TAXES to gain any kind of services (even the homeless https://tinyurl.com/yccmkdj5  pay their own TAXES when purchase any kind of  items in the shops, mean they are contributing to the benefit of the area, so where is the AID to them by the same council and area, including their own birth rights, laws, entitlements, benefits, human rights, but roaming freely on the road, with no one, nobody to protect them?) like in the community, because is Not cheap, free, but never at any time to destroy with any excuses, issues, matters, time relate, deals, lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc), blame, frame after, innocents, using coercion, intolerance, abuse of power and profession, hate propaganda, unprovoked attack, as I am one of those victims! -

As a victim, the Simple task to find a job in the community "unaided ( mean without, "who is your friend" )" is a complete torture, chambers of horrors, bad dreams (https://tinyurl.com/y8qrnyxz), nightmare, because those jobs and places are ONLY reserved for "who is your friend", even paying taxes and this reflect the bureaucracy that we habitat, even falsely blame peoples of lies and somehow selected to enforce them to work for them and free, like the WWII victims and/or perish in the holocaust?! -




I was just told by the council staff, that I need a car and wonder if they know truly, why the job is for, if not to gain the finance to own a car (I remember helping sister  https://tinyurl.com/yauaubqz  with cash and prove of money-gram since 1990, till I went to mexico and sold my VW land, mean £100 per moth, for more than 20 years and during those blessed years ££$$,  she could pay a new car and even purchase a property in Mexico if saved, never asked nothing in exchange, before, or now, except not to forget the past, but penalise your blood, "when own a miserable quote of power" and thanks to those that are exploited within family, sold for peanuts with any lies: 5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc, that is not right, because I don't work for the Mexican, or UK government, but some members of my family that enrich, prosper and aid together with the ex/husband "family problems", like happened to soco, with the "nada malo beto" and now is my turn, but before blame and frame to mislead the course of the law?! -), mean any kind of excuses for not to hire you and RACISM which is against the law, manipulation, interference and the difference in treatment between one person to another (one member of the family to another!!), by any means, ways, lies, blames, frames, excuses, then blame us after of living with benefits, from the state and even exploiting services in the community and/or any excuse for me to expose the segregate culture, racism, intolerance, abuse of power and profession, because I can probe of the same matter (job) in any court of law, with own writing and I am not just lying, but them, that enrich from the pain of the rest!! -

The same abuse of power and profession affect my life, when expose such matters, even my services in the community restricted, manipulate, controlled, mean I pay is not free, but many times over charged and for me to expose and again, I can probe matters in any court of law, mean unprovoked attack and I question where is the law to my aid? -

I protect me and mine (children) with the law, any law worldwide, including Canon Law, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.