Tuesday 23 May 2017

Ariana Grande: "Manchester Arena, 23/5/2017" -

The incident from Manchester Arena happened on the 22/5/2017, unaware of the correct time, but after midnight on the 23/5/2017, we got the news with details and as such, I used the date to make this note, RIP. 





GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO. Antonio Vivaldi. Director: Antonio Fauró 




The Queen condemns 'act of barbarity' and shares her sympathies after Manchester attack at Ariana Grande concert, RIP.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/queen-condemns-act-barbarity-shares-sympathies-manchester-attack/

As a writer, I have responsibility to any public, even if I am not famous, rich and desirable, as I know fully well that, what is writing here, now and today can be later interpret, misinterpret, copy, paste and even misunderstand and with respect to victims RIP.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT671j39V4k

This true fact should not only apply for me, the rule of the law, but anyone that is in profession, that holds the public attention, that is in full day light, either as Doctor, GP, Police officer, Politician, Actor, Teacher, Cleaner, Lawyer, Judges and even Saint and Singers, furthermore when the public likes what is watching from you, may interpret to what understood ("in which, I am not liable, but careful select every single word that is posted in my blog and even post links to protect my references, never lies and every day, I learn more and more and more, of what is normal, abnormal, yes, no, up, down, left and right, with responsibility", it is a phrase in my life, that I was not born into, that I never intended to be here, neither I am looking for fame, stardom, or fortune, "but cash for my hard work" and the same norms of decency, regulations and responsibility should apply to the rest, even singers apply, as you can see the video !! ..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPgEgaPk62M  ....  Not that I judge, but remember, that if here in the public view, then hold by LAW and as student of English law, a full responsibility to job and description to the community and worldwide! - I got children not matter age, and I have the rights to speak in my children´s name, furthermore when they love this kind of life, programs and music, but not bat-holed in a room full of peoples, unable to escape fast and in a case of emergency, when detonated devises as bombs, that caused the murder spree of more than 22 peoples, that acts today as victims of war and "I still question which war", still counting casualties, not on my name, NEVER AGAIN!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po_nH5kEdpE  I hope the responsible peoples of this mayhem, understand fully well, that I lost unborn children and the whole carnage of this Manchester matters, affect me badly, furthermore when I hold children that need to be in my prayers all the time and for what I endure in my life, affect me badly today and I feel sorry for them, but I can not help to be frantic and check on them 24 hours a day, while I understand fully well, they want to lead a normal life, so how can that be possible?! -  https://tinyurl.com/kj8ozhl  No happy, when something like this, as Manchester carnage is blocking my children dreams not matter age and becoming free and lead a mature normal life like the rest, that lives with full tranquillity and peace and not worry about the next bombs and wars, but put me in a horrible spot, that looks no healthy, but worry sick for own safety, that can be mislead and make out of proportion, but with this kind of shows, like Manchester Arena Bombing, how can you reassure me, how can you rest as me, how can you gain peace for your children not matter age, or have a rest in your life and tell me, that my children are going to be fine, anyone?!! -), repeat in day life and as such, this is why I am very careful with my words and print a link to make sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxPffc693Z0

The reasons why, I believe strong, HRH Princess Diana of Wales (https://tinyurl.com/lb5e6mg) was an excellent asset to the UK, that marked and followed The Queen's own excellent example, protocol and learned the trade fast, furthermore she was very careful with her words and when chosen in public life (please check video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqNI9aRUb3k ), dress code and love to every single attention, everything that formed and framed this remarkable and standing well behave woman, that represented The Monarchy itself in worldwide, including dimension, country, land and glory in clean, clear, respectable and understandable manner, never a foot wrong placed.

I question today, if HRH Princess Diana of Wales need to live the matters, unable to escape the (shit hole) turmoil and with respect to may concern matters and then, how can you reassured her own children, that everything is going to be OK, when safety is at the loose end, like Manchester (cannon) Arena, that plastered the wrong bombs, at the wrong time and the wrong moment, in a time were surveillance cost nothing in compare of life, that can be monitor with a simple video tape recorder and for the police to watch from the comfort of own premises if they want, find any kind of abnormal behaviour at any time of the show and as Manchester Arena and then, warn the public on spot and on time and give a free road of safety, clean exit door to leave fast not blocking, but out like a shoot without warning and thinking twice, furthermore not time to spare to anyone, but safe, anyone?! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adT6vaQRwtg

I am not a master of my own words, never intent, but a mother, that worry sick for my children safety and those children that were left without a mother figure and mention in this note and I need to do my job properly, clean and fast and as such, as student of law, I request that the next show in the UK is made with full consistence, conscience and respect, as if the public is your own children, brother, sister, father, mother, family in general and close friends, for such peoples in profession understand fully well, what is like to lose a loved ones for nothing, for lack of protection and that my Lord is my witness, so help me God, and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.