Tuesday 1 March 2016

Pope Francis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet win the Oscars 2016 ..

Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu Beach House ( http://tinyurl.com/zjadnd3  ), when using the correct connections in life. 









Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On - Music Video Titanic Sondtrack







I want to clarify that my note, which is writing here and now with respect to may concern matters, but at any time aim for Leonardo DiCaprio and/or Kate Winslet, because neither of you need my note to use and climb the ladder of stardom, as you both reach the place and alone, but me and my peoples: "The unknown peoples, that works in the background of such stardom!" - 

1- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_DiCaprio
2- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Winslet

Yes, incredible to believe in real life but in our "family problems" melodrama even comes with a dog called "Oscar" and without winning any Oscar's at all and at any time and incredible to believe but the rest: "Supremacy" -

My note is not a personal attack to any supremacy, colour, disability, religion, age, sexual orientation, or even gender and I apologies if that looks like, but them to us and for a long time, in which I want to explain properly, before you take any ideas over matters.  Before I start, I need you to understand fully well, that this note is about my "family problems", not yours at any time but mine, so please, back off and respect!! -

The reasons to make the "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family, "for public concern", as both families removed the law from me and time to expose corruption: "Because nobody can come and kill and murder for the trill, keep hide the body and/or mischief, furthermore nobody can pass the law, any law, even the International law, magna carta, rule of the law and/or codes of canon laws, nobody! - 

1- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta
2- http://www.vatican.va/archive/cdc/index.htm
3- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bill_of_Human_Rights
4- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law
etc ...

 Oscar the dog and pet of "family problems", owned fully by ex/husband sister social worker (carol parker), perhaps in memory of one of the boys that she said I stole from her? - When in reality the confusse woman that slander and lie strong of my reputation from day one and soon after marriage (now divorce, thanks God!) to her brother (1985 - 2016), stole 5 boys from me, not me to her, but her against me!-

I can probe legality of matters as friends, because I still hold memory of such good friends, that ex/husband sister social worker said I stole from her and since when? - However, I don't need to fight for any friends myself, because thanks God loyalty pays more - much more, that anything else in the world! - As I am not going to be dragged, pushed, trashed, kicked, lied, bullied and exposed myself, let alone any of those friends in public life and in order to tell the world, "how big - big I am" and the reasons why, I walk alone and "Out of respect" -

When in reality my family passed all and everything of my past to the ex/husband sister social worker as "purchase premium bonds", without my permit, consent and/or knowledge of the matters, but hide into hundred lies (5 boys, the river, the china girl, etc) and million walls becoming good, close and Strong friends, perhaps in memory of my persona, but what a pathetic ways to make friends, but have your own and by yourself!-

Unfortunately ex/husband sister social worker, never used the same bully (http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr) systematic "Oscar performance", confuse environment, tales - tales, defame lies and weird - weird system to her own brother's (ex/husband) close friends (roy, julie, mike, etc) but me and mine, (sisters), perhaps out of envy, perhaps out of capacity to make own friends (or anything else!) by yourself, perhaps lack of respect to the rest and perhaps slander badly my reputation, when legally slander, mislead, bullying, violence, abuse of power and profession is another side of the coin and against the law, any law worldwide! - http://tinyurl.com/ndpyqmx 

In our environment, when you touch one of our family not matter how such peoples looks to you and yours (http://tinyurl.com/p2vkjjl) with respect, but you take the loot together with you, even close friends that pays with loyalty, including those that purchase "own factories with tiny - tiny - tiny little lies (http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd)" against my own family reputation, because blood, family and roots are more stronger made, that anything in the world that you want and believe! - http://tinyurl.com/gs7nofs

I remember once of the so many times and when child (colegio central), me and my sisters (detained under the mental health act?!) come into defence of a close friend (teresa solana senties) of mine and I believe strong she was like a sister ( http://tinyurl.com/pj9dey5 ) to me, when we stopped all her bullies in point blank.  The bullies (lider's name was Liliana) of that friend (teresa solana senties) came from the same college (central), but different class! - The leader (Liliana) was close friends with another class friend of mine on that time (I don't see where is the crime to have so many friends and you?!), but I swear to God that I never meet her friend (Liliana) not even once and my class friend (friend of Liliana) become close to me, due to a very funny circumstances: "we relay into each company badly, that become a complement into each other for support", our friendship become strong, almost unbreakable "until envy broke friendship!"  -

However, my class friend (of Liliana) and I sat together during our education for a simple reason as mention before, "as we relay into each other for support", when "she used to tell me what the teacher was telling us when I missed a bit (quite a lot!!) of speech and she used to ask me what the teacher was writing on the blackboard because she could not recall matters, many (million) times become "hysterical funny" with loads of giggles, laugh your heart content and speed / hurry up, but none of us would accept in a million years, that we need help, never, never, never (so proud indeed!) !!- On that time and even this time, Mexico do not have access to peoples like us (friend of Liliana), so we become strong as ever in friendship, relay into each other for company and laugh our heart content with silly matters, even open the doors for the rest of the class to become more close to me, as before was only one friend (teresa solana senties) pulling me everywhere with her and no time for the rest?-

I believe the other friend (teresa solana senties) would not take matters, as I spend more time with the other friend (Liliana's friend) even in class (as I mention before, relay into each other badly, nothing malicious, just company!), as we grow up as sisters more than friends, but in a way the gap in our friendship mean, the rest of my class (not the other class!) could enjoy each other company, even got invite to family parties and I meet my first boyfriend, then the second and so on!!-  It is during the small gap in our friendship (me and teresa solana senties), that when we start going back together, I found she got a bunch of bullies (Liliana) out of nowhere, contrary of me that I have the whole class as friends (with thanks!), but I got the blame, perhaps envy! -

In one (only one!) incident on that time, I stood next to my friend (teresa solana senties) and not offence, but we stood with no small form of defence, as not matter how much we pulled (believe me, we were very good on the matters!), the bullies (Liliana) stood against us, in size, numbers and all!- The matter went so bad and against the friend (teresa solana senties), that I went to call for help to my sisters (soco, mara, any) and never bullied us again, not that I can recall! - I believe strong now thinking in the past, the lider (Liliana) would not take another beauty (teresa solana senties) contest, not matter the odds and she went against her (teresa solana senties) with all her almighty furry, glory and helpers! -

Unfortunately contrary of our class, all our friends (thanks for the preference, you make my day today!) knew each other since primary school (including teresa solana senties) and somehow, I could control matters better, request matters to stop, ask polite to back off if need, or even stop in point blank any spread, envy, lies, or tales, because rumours against my friend (teresa solana senties) strong, but not control over the other class!- In the between of friendship, I asked many times my own sisters (soco, mara and any) for help to my friend (teresa solana senties), either by calling her mum and telling her what was happening in the school, or asking if someone of her own family could help her, because the bullshit become unbearable even in primary and after secundary school, with funny ideas irrelevant to subject, as I come from Veracruz not Puebla and I don't know from which planet she (teresa solana senties) was coming from, even degrade women (http://tinyurl.com/j95hxvs) to low measures and funny enough, the ordeal also happened to one of my elders sisters (flor) and explain in my note. http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd

I don't know how to put this matter today, as an adult person with white hair and everything in the middle, as bullies (Liliana and her groups!) I never meet them, even "to thank them for protection, which I don't deserve", because I recall they were pulling me out of the way and came straight against the friend (teresa solana senties) and the other class friend, which was friend of the bully (Liliana) she was extremely kind to me always, generous, helpful, funny, polite, well I got no more words to say about her, that melts your own heart when you meet her, but somehow the friendship fall off! - The same as me, that I lost tooth by pulling hard from the NHS staff ( http://tinyurl.com/o42w3oy ), my friend class the one that we relay into each other as help and friend of the bully (Liliana), but as young as 15 lost most of own tooth, coincidence in a matters of today, never!!- I hope one day, when that friend (teresa solana senties) knows full well, how much she attracted against the rest (Liliana and her groups!) and understand today her good points, instead to think all the time in the bad points (bullying!) and take any points into her own advantage, because size, wide and even lengh are not important, when a beauty contest.  "Honest, I am glad that God made me, very - very ugly" -

When I left my education (1978), I never saw that friend (teresa solana senties) again as my family told me to terminate friendship and even boyfriend, but becomes clear now, in order to steal all my matters, based on lies that blames me for ordeal, control my family and gain sainthood (juan solana) from Michoacan.  http://tinyurl.com/gs7nofs  When is clear machismo (http://tinyurl.com/j95hxvs) kills women and unborn children (mine!).  I am not going to be surprised if that friend (teresa solana senties) was bullied by her own family due to machismo, who has connection and similarity with mine, as I never got fast response from her family towards her bullying, but got with me and mine instead, including their own factory of lies. http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd  I myself no envy to any of my class friends, in fact, I thank all for preference, "as they warn me so many times (bad spread from teresa solana senties against me!)", but to come against me, my sisters (detained under the mental health act) and my children bullied by that friend (teresa solana senties) and own helpers (somehow meet the ex/husband sister social worker, friends of mine and well you name it!!), "after" me and my own family came in deffence of that "person (teresa solana senties)", tell me again to do it and I swear to God, that I won't even bother again, with so many crimes against my family, that become a "purchase of friendship!!" -

My family can pardon any bullying ( http://tinyurl.com/kjhsozk ), but I know full well it was that friend (teresa solana senties) when started the abuse as similarities, together with own fabric (http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd) of groups with criminal activity and tales against me (5 boys, the river, kiss, china, etc) taking opportunity, as mother, sister and woman that lost unborn children, brother, sisters detained with mental issues (when no need, except the law!) and everything of mine (including pets) trashed without mercy, pity, care, respect, then I will not cover such crimes against humanity!-

I feel my duty to bring such crimes and bullies that came against me and mine to justice and in order to gain the same divine justice if ever exist and that my Lord is my witness and that my Lord helps me with the ordeal! -

Because I was forced to write more than 450 notes in my blog to explain matters and earned nothing of the ordeal, stress and bullying, living in poverty and pittances, used as cash machine like mother teresa of calcuta, or HRH Princess Diana of Wales, with all my work for free. When I could explain reasons of my unborn children long time ago, or any other issues in any court of law, but forced by the same peoples that caused the criminal action against me and my family and from day one and in the end, all was a "selective" program full of factory (http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd) of lies, tales and defamation (5 boys, the river, etc) that in between, I need to join hundred of unknown groups that enrich themselves only and wins points (birth - day card http://goo.gl/MW6gL9 ) with "Oscars", but nothing to me or my family when steal all and everything, including my father business, then forced to go against the rest as lack of money, jobs, opportunity, business, because everything removed based on same lies and confusion, but let the fabrics (http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd) to loan us for cash and who give you the rights!-

I should call "the best robbery of all the time ( http://tinyurl.com/js3wp8q )" because even climate matters need to "sign petitions", "all for love of humanity (http://tinyurl.com/hyzy7ct)" as you may said, taking advantage of the world as "selective" wins OSCARS and manipulate life of the rest as my family, when removal of all possessions and need to survive somehow with a proper job, but in reality, the job of the Vatican staff, and/or politics affairs, because taxes (http://tinyurl.com/zrmp557) shall cover matters. When there is abuse of power and profession removing all from peoples, there is nothing humanity can "envy" from such professional world, except the lack of justice and opportunity as the rest, particularly pinned in the wall as lost all and the abuse should punished as crime,

As I explain in the following note http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd the Hotel in Israel covers, for what we lost with the Hotel of my father in Veracruz, because even my sister (ana pia) was forced to leave the premises with a wall, based on envy for our living standers, as well the factory of Zermatex in the way that was obtained, using me and my family as cash machine ( http://tinyurl.com/ofx7nwy ) with no respect even, to my unborn children that perished.

This video (https://youtu.be/phB5gSD7-10) is how my sister (flor), her husband (javier azpiri mercado) and own son (pancho) explain in public life of my persona, including the hand of maradona.  I want you to watch video and see abuse of matters, because in reality what happened was my sister ex-husband (javier azpiri mercado), which is bigger than me in size, age and lenght was teasing, making jokes and touching me. On that split seconds, I turn around and hit him with one single leg in self defence, but he managed to stop my leg on time, "before touching any part of his body", then as football player he landed in his bed seconds before my brother (jose) arrived. I believe on that time, that he was making another of his endless jokes, unfortunately he need a loan to purchase a new factory, as he was out of work, because his boss closed factory for ever.  The cash machine full of lies did not stop there and my nephew pancho hold my hand and put in his private matters, that reflects the same abuse as own father and in order to safeguard the new factory, the Zermatex, but don't merit to kill my unborn children and brother.  The abuse stay with us for ever, in which my sister and brother (RIP) perished, perhaps the same reasons, because there is not other way to know this matter.

The lie of father (javier azpiri mercado and son (pancho)  http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd dominate even my hearing capacity, because I remember well, when I went to America and my sister (flor) told me that I could have a bit of hearing improvement, but unable to have children, mean and collaborate every single word that I wrote in this note and link http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd  forced to terminate (abortion) my unborn children based on lies of her husband (javier azpiri mercado) against me (with the lie that he could not have children for one single hit and without touching him, when in reality my sister could not afford more children) and in order to purchase a new factory, Zermatex. I am waiting for the factory of Zermates and Hotel in Israel to be put on my name, as explain in this note with friend (teresa solana senties), my sister's husband and son (javier and pancho azpiri) and the rest (5 boys, the river, etc) of lies that followed, but explain properly in link.  http://tinyurl.com/zz8crdd As I need to feed the rest of my family that lost all and everything in the same way as me, because I am fed up to be used from them to eat, educate and even maintain, as got nothing, except sell own family, which is sick.  I apologies to Pope Francis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, but I need to bring this matter to his own attention as supreme responsible of the Vatican matters and with respect, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.