Wednesday 5 August 2015

What David Cameron, Jeremy Corbyn, Tony Blair and John Prescott have in commun? ..

David Cameron, British Prime Minister wants to BAN encrypted technologyhttp://tinyurl.com/pzej7vf




Neil Diamond "Hot August Night/NYC (2009)"  



Labour must 'end the madness' over Jeremy Corbyn, says Alan Johnson http://tinyurl.com/pzecvhc 

I am unaware of what is the problem between Labour and Jeremy Corbyn, neither this note is about them at any time, but taking the opportunity to do advocacy for HRH Princess Diana of Wales, Dody Al-Fayed and the driver that perished in an "accident" and this year and month a remembrance, but not charges.  http://tinyurl.com/qzung88

I want to take the opportunity as well, to remember all those Middle East victims of "war on terror" that happened not just Iraq, Afghanistan, but right now the Middle East and such peoples fleeing their own countries and for the same reasons: "Blair and Bush" - http://tinyurl.com/o2ofeoq

In which France is holding the fort because our Prime Minister, David Cameron on "holiday (the complete AUGUST Month?)" and with respect, while the French peoples are trying to see how to deal with the problem that do not belongs to them ( or mine http://tinyurl.com/pykh3xv ) at any time, but: "Blair and Bush" -

Unconsciously, this is the place (United Kingdom) where the victims of war (Middle East) think is safe-heaven, when in reality is the place that start all by the use of Tony Blair and George Bush: "War on Terror?"-

I urge any foreign national like myself that live in the UK to give support to the "immigration cause": As we are all the children of immigrants, nobody's extent, nobody!- As easily when the UK government finish with the "Calais problems", they will continue after with foreign peoples living in the UK, as everything of mine ( http://tinyurl.com/pyyu8jd ): benefits, services in the area, education, jobs, business, EVERYTHING removed, with no questions asked, no time to explain my side of the matters and with little mercy, or no respect!- http://tinyurl.com/pw7x5vt

However, I need to bring such victims (HRH Princess Diana of Wales, Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver) that perished unnecessarily (my unborn children and brother http://tinyurl.com/ofx7nwy ), including the "Middle East" crimes affairs to the International court, even by this "unusual" way, form or even shape, as my humble "blog (http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/)" and online media services.

In which, we should thanks those peoples that co-operate with the justice: "As such crimes for HRH Princess Diana of Wales, Dodi Al-Fayed, the driver (my brother http://tinyurl.com/ofx7nwy and unborn children) that stand fresh today, also the Middle East victims "exposed" to the public and for the "public concern"-

The reasons, as follows:

1- Tony Blair was the Prime Minister when the "accident" of HRH Princess Diana of Wales and her party (Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver") took place, time and moment. Tony Blair was waiting" for instructions from the Royal Family (Prince Charles and Camilla) and as such peoples, from HRH Princess Diana of Wales own family (Lady Sarah Spencer), but "holding matters" -
2- Because on that time, not this time, HRH Princess Diana of Wales was seeing by her own family like Lady Sarah Spencer (that blame Lady Diana of stealing Prince Charles from her, when in reality, she went to the press direct and with her current husband, leaving Prince Charles standing totally alone) matters (very much like mine!), including Prince Charles and Camilla "as the problem"-
3- When in reality such peoples ("family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family) are the problems, as you can see the quantity in "accidents" to our lives, including HRH Princess Diana of Wales no difference!-
4- I want you to understand that even if HRH Princess Diana of Wales and her party (Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver) passed away (RIP) with respect, I am "taking orders" from their own matters. So me and mine (children) are not liable in law at any time, but whoever done the "negligence as accident" because I am doing, what the law is about: representing (as student) and expose matters, not hide such abuses (like my family http://tinyurl.com/nfalp5u ).
5- As HRH Princess Diana of Wales elder sister Lady Sarah Spencer was leading the case of Her sister since day one and we still TODAY the same, with no results: "As holding - hijacking the Law"
6- The action alone from the ex/Prime minister, Tony Blair "holding the law", when on time of HRH Princess Diana of Wales and Her Party (Dody A/Fayed and the driver) accident was totally wrong in law, irresponsible, immature, stupid, incoherent, inhumane and without cause, except to "delay (holding) matters", maybe to help the culprits (Lady Sarah Spencer, Prince Charles and Camilla) into achieving matters, because they saw "HRH Princess Diana of Wales" as problem - embarrassment to their own family (exactly like mine with me!) and wanted to get married.
7-We know 10000000% times sure, that HRH Princess Diana of Wales was alive on the time of the accident and perished soon after when she arrived to the hospital, what is not clear, if Dody Al-Fayed and the driver, as I need to see papers, that lead the case. As the same matter happened to Malala's problem in her own country, but saved. As small plane from the UK government arrived fast to Malala's side of the world, so why not possible the same matter for HRH Princess Diana of Wales and Her own party (Dody A/Fayed and the driver) and who was holding such vital and important machinery to save lives and why of the reasons "unable to act on time after the accident, unable to sent to France the aircraft to bring HRH Princess Diana of Wales and Her party (Dody A/Fayed and the driver) to the United Kingdom hospital as Malala, or even unable to perform properly as Prime Minster of the UK?-http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/malala-yousafzai.html
8-When Tony Blair need to act immediately as he is/was someone that (even today) holds the law, including and not extent his wife, a prominent barrister in law, so no excuses to act negligent, delay matters for HRH Princess Diana of Wales and Her party (Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver). When "full action was need on the time of the accident for HRH Princess Diana of Wales and Her party ", not "after"- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair
9- In which such peoples (tony blair, prince charles, sarah spencer and camilla) were trying to place blame to The Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, "lack of fast response", when in reality was a "family affair" by the Lady Sarah Spencer that blames her sister Diana of "stealing" her ex/boyfriend (Prince Charles), Prince Charles (like the ex/husband) try very hard to please both girls, as Camilla came with her own "ultimatum" and so Lady Sarah Spencer.
10- I wonder, who HRH Princess Diana of Wales was married to whom, as she called the 3 of us, overcrowded ("There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded"), but she WAS left out (RIP) and with respect. As we can all see today (and with my fullest respect): HRH Prince Charles, Lady Sarah Spencer and Camilla (3 peoples) and where is Lady Diana "bit crowded" in the picture, but maybe to force to say those words by her own family to stand today and we know full well by who's?- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana,_Princess_of_Wales
etc, etc, as there is more to come, when I can get hold of the real papers.

Tony Blair could face trial over 'illegal' Iraq war, says Corbyn. http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/05/tony-blair-could-face-trial-illegal-iraq-war-jeremy-corbyn  I will not TOLERATE or stand by to anybody, that STEAL my notes and matters, in order to jump politics affairs as the UK peoples need to see the reality and by own efforts, not me, but I am sick to be steal my own job. 

As Tony Blair not only stands as culprit for HRH Princess Diana of Wales and her Party (Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver) "accident", but the Middle East affairs, that hide matters (a crime: whoever does matter and whoever hides matters) and together with George Bush. As both politicians (Blair and Bush) together acted, "as Middle East convoy ambassadors", to the current crimes and victims for "war on terror", that went viral not just me. Today you can witness ( http://tinyurl.com/psmme3f the level of abuse on such victims that are fleeing own countries (Middle East) and arriving to Europe, thanks to Blair and Bush. Son in other words, it's not Corbyn, Prescott, or even Labour, but Blair and Bush. 


The same matters happened to me that arrived an influx from Mexico, Germany, Cancun, Canada and everywhere thanks to the ex/husband sister, social worker and her own sponsors that colaborate with her own defamation, tales and lies (5 boys, the river, etc) against me and mine and not an ounce of pity, mercy, or nothing!- http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb In which the neighbour's daughter passed away (RIP) and she was friends with my sister (previous house # 8) own boys (tito, riqui, claudia, rocio, etc), not me or mine at any time, as the following note explain properly  http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb and together with my own "statement", but unaware.

In order to frame me after, by the same "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family, that act together in the malice and after they arrived to the UK, as explain. http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb The matter demonstrate soon after the "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family came to me to the UK and blame me of everything that happened to them (5 boys, the river, etc) and reasons of my divorce, as I am not going to stand to that defamation, lies and slander. When in reality I am the youngest of the family and the ex/husband sister, social worker and I only months apart - different in age, so when, how and where?- http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb 

1- When my sister (soco) sold her house (#8), the ex/husband told me that she left, when she never have a car, in order to see how she left, in other words, how the ex/husband knew how, when and where my sister gone!?-
2- After the defamation of the "family problems" against me (5 boys, the river, etc), I spoke to the ex/husband mother of the matters and she told me to call her own daughter: Carol Parker?-
3- I never spoke to Carol Parker, but my sister (lupy) in Mexico and she told me to leave and to leave where exactly and what are the charges against me, but defamation, lies and slander?-
4-As I follows the pattern of matters by the "family problems" after the divorce (2012 - 2015), that slowly opened and dismantled their own malice. In which I made an investigation as Trafford council staff refused matters and holds a professional that gave me a chance to demonstrate"family problems (as they call matters!)", before judge me, or my family.

I am please to demonstrate today by just holding those 4 points mentioned before and with endless letters, not just my reputation, but The Queen Elizabeth II. http://tinyurl.com/otc2tej

In which, I believe strong by my own God, that I am doing the right thing and I am not leaving any "Lion King's (https://youtu.be/q5n2t_aCgno)" to come after and continue the faena of "family problems", but trying my best to stop to the best of my ability, as I stand today with little, or zero resources.

 As the same as the neighbour (house #14) own feelings about her daughter that passed away (RIP), as she confide in me the matters, with 5 seconds chat over the road, also by putting everything together: as family problems of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family, that maybe she (house #14) is right.

As we need to remember as well the neighbourhood (house #11) problems of the past, in order to assist matters further from neighbour (house #14) strong feelings about her daughter, as everyone witness the flames of cars burned in our roads, not just me, but the rest that stand as witness and explains on the following note. http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb 

I am not saying that the "family problems" of the ex/husband, his sister social worker and some members of my family (tito, riqui, claudia, rocio, etc) are part of the problem of the neighbour's daughter, but need to give "statements" as required by the law, as I did myself in the following note, http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb  in order to clear the way.   

My sister's (soco previous house #8) children (tito, riqui, claudia, rocio, etc) that acts together in everything, may have the cause and reasons to do malice to neighbor's (house #14) daughter's. As own mother (my sister soco) detained by neighbour's (house #11) problems, as mention before, because neighbour's (house #11) told me to go and speak with my sister GP with refer to my sister behaviour, in which found nothing wrong?- I remember as well my sister son (riqui) told me to accompany him and the ambulance, to take his mother to the hospital, in order for them to visit own father in Mexico, as they wanted, also he told me to accompany him to visit neighbour's own children.

It is now that I know my sister son (riqui) and the neighbour (house #11) were trying to frame me, very much like the "go and tell them", as the husband sister asked her dad several times per day, when her brother (ex/husband) bullying: "dad can you tell him?"-. http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr 

It reflect horrendous, but I am not getting involve in any "family problems" of nobody, but helping to gain access to justice. In which the children of those sisters that started matters, as my note state very clear  http://tinyurl.com/ojygusb   need to address the same matters, not me. Rosario Castellanos de Parker.

POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.