Sunday 8 December 2019

End Unwanted Marriage ..










Rocio Jurado - VIVA EL PASODOBLE




This note comes as a result of a petition: End child marriage.  https://tinyurl.com/vjd89jj

For me is more like "end unwanted marriage", because I am not the only one: 
1- https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/why-did-princess-diana-say-i-cant-marry-prince-charles.html/ 
2- https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/04/30/gente/1525103097_037351.html
etc ..

I believe women / men are not merchandise to be sold by no means, ways, reasons, excuses (except "when tricked into one, mean ex/husband told me to terminate and he will marry me after?)", but "by own free will", otherwise is "slavery", mean "own the LIFE of another person that is not yours to decide and interfere" is a crime in law, furthermore in the UK "not matter age" is forbidden the slavery since the Victorians Times.
In my case, I will never pardon my family for sell me to the best bidder, married the British ex-husband when I wanted to cancel the wedding, something relate to "family problems", spoke to my brother (Jose) weeks before marriage ceremony to be told by himself, "if marriage do not work then divorce the man (ex/husband)?" -
I could never divorce in a proper way since marriage (1985 - 2012), frightening experience that forced me to represent my case alone in a British court of law (no Pakistan, India, Middle East, Morocco, or Mexico, but the United Kingdom - somebody purchased my life?-), including the cash settlement if we remember well the ex-husband and I.
If you think this "family abuse" happens in foreign land ( https://tinyurl.com/vjd89jj ) with respect, you are complete mistaken is a worldwide problem "not matter age" still sell your persona like merchandise, as if you belong to them, own you for a life and etc.
I remember once a friend (Aron Poltolarek) of mine, that I grow up with "very much like a brother", for many years we kept in touch until I married the ex-husband (I was told by sister Ana Pia to pass the friendship to the ex/husband sister after marriage ceremony, as if was chocolates, gums, peanuts and crisps, mean everything that I grow up with, direct to the slander?-), he asked my father in front of me for my hand (?), on that moment and time I believe was a very sick joke and my father told him very clearly leaving the room, "ask her not me"-
I mean, I was not a picture in the wall to be ignored by any man, furthermore when I consider him part of my family, a family that I never had and when we left my parents home, I told him (Aron) off for to expose me this way, with my father?! -
Reasons why, I will always prefer the way my parents acted with us in our family, handled our family environment good, or bad at least they never sold us like our sisters and brothers for peanuts, gums and chocolate, "all silence, planed, prepare, demand, order, watched from the background our downfall and hide into 20 keys their own malice", because nothing for them was the standards of my parents, like me today "I question legally their own attitude when slavery is a crime", but straightforwards, direct with me in everything and for me, "the best parents ever (except my mother lacked character to stand, by the bullies elders sisters and brothers bullying the rest!!)" -
I will never ever pardon, or contact family members of mine brothers and/or sisters abuse is way out of order legally, because Slavery is a crime in law, furthermore their own interference, attitude and manipulation to satiate inside, vengeful manner against my persona, blame / frame for everything that happened to them was my fault (and me living with sister flor, mean lost contact since children, incredible the lies!?-), sell (££$$$Euros) me to the best bidder based on lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc) and that way, they can live super (££$$$Euros) well 😠, NEVER AGAIN! - 
I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my lord is my witness and so help me god, Author, Rosario Castellanos de Parker

POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.