Tuesday 6 August 2019

PPI scandal, or SCAMMING scheme ..








The great mis-selling scandal





I am not liable in law, any law worldwide from this note and the following previous links of this blog, because I intent to expose corrupt English system that manipulate our lives in the most grotesque ways, forms, shapes, like the case of  mis-sold PPI scandal from the banking system, which is the Bank of England responsibility to sort the problem (mis-sold PPI) direct to the public and for public concern, never the interference from FCA, Ombudsman, MoneySavingExpert.com, Which and the rest, because I never made the deals direct with them at any time, only with the companies that hold our past financial history, lend us money in a form of mortgage, credit card, catalogue, loans and such expertise is not wanted, because no all the cases are the same, confuse and in this case (mis-sold) PPI the Bank of England need to sort their own mess direct with the public.

https://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2019/03/expose-abbey-national-endowment-mortgage.html
https://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2019/06/fresh-hope-for-rejected-ppi-victims.html
etc ..

Such companies that I deal in the past, lend us money, today suffer of amnesia and do not remember the transaction/s ( With Embezzlement is a type of property theft, fraud offences under the Theft Act 1968 or the Fraud Act 2006, occurs when someone is entrusted to manage someone else money, or property but steals, because the individual has legal access, but not legal ownership and abuse authority.  http://bloomsbury-law.com/criminal-defence/embezzlement-uk/ ), lost our bank accounts, past history details and closed the doors to us with endless excuses, protection laws and intimidation.

As in my case, if I intent to gain information of a previous bank account, communication and details is not possible, even with the full permit of the ex-husband to make the (mis-sold) PPI complaint, but  leave me scammed, dealing with corruption, because I may speak of one thing and the ex/husband speak of another thing complete different to the bank staff that contact him to testify, but somehow years ago Yorkshire bank staff gave the ex-husband a full list of our previous bank accounts, without my permit, concern, knowledge, neither the bank staff contact me at any time to testify, mean passing the law, where there is two laws in the UK, one for me and another different for the ex/husband!? -

I question customer service of today, when contact Santander regarding mis-sold PPI complaint, received attacks from staff that acts as if I am begging, previously told me that holds 6 years of our records, then handle copy of the Yorkshire bank details with the full list of our old bank accounts since 1995 (the house was purchased 1993) gave me another excuse and numbers as if dealing with a lottery ticket, when act in such manner, I believe the staff contact the ex/husband for approval, permit to abuse and intent to stop me going forwards with the complaint, where I have to remind the bully that the phone call is recorder and monitor for purposes.

When I started doing the Santander complaints earlier this year, the ex/husband told me accurately of today, , mean 7 + months after I will end up fighting with Santander staff over the mis-sold PPI and wonder to ask if this matter is not premeditated (premeditated is planned in advanced and has a purpose behind it and is not an accident, but a crime that involves careful planning and the matter alone is against the law, mean the personal attack! - ), mean a personal attack with full intention to hurt me, instead of a simple (mis-sold) PPI complaint.

Unfortunately I am unable to do the (mis-sold) PPI complaint alone to my name, as previous joint accounts now divorce, reflects at the beginning all was going super well, then suddenly with no warning, stopped receiving services, mean premeditated and so what is the point of divorce if the man still holds into me, telling me one thing, but is another complete different and interfering into my PRIVATE life and how I want to live the same? -

The matter comes with a time limit mean august 29, 2019 closed the doors, leaving millions as in my case, complete stranded in the process, many living in the roads unaware of (mis-sold) PPI may lost as a result, stealing our world, pension and hard work of a lifetime, as in my times of work paid national contributions and (mis-sold) PPI at the same time, never not even today can make a single claim for illness, unemployment, accidents with (mis-sold) PPI, only the ex/husband was allowed and left me in the hands of the worse of the worse, as he calls the staff from DWP (department of work and pension).

As I mention before, I am not LIABLE for anything mention in this blog, at any time, because everything that concern here at all the time, is and was done with the purpose to attack innocent civilians - as in my case, by a bunch of bullies that work direct with the (local) government, rich, wealthy and entrepreneurs, mean unprovoked attacks into our system for no reasons and that is bullying with the purpose to cause pain, hurt, destroy and steal our world is against the law the ASBOS culture, criminal attacks, bullying and racism, whichever comes the outcome with this note for (mis-sold) PPI, we can also take the Bank of England to the courts of law and ask an order for pay and repay what we lost and there is not time limit for that matter.

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my lord is my witness and so help me god, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.