Thursday 29 August 2019

Her Majesty The Queen is expected to sign a Royal Proclamation, for the prorogation of Parliament at 3pm today.

Her Majesty The Queen is expected to sign a Royal Proclamation for the prorogation of Parliament at 3pm today ( please do not sign anything, without any further investigation and proper debate in Parliament, read plan by the general public for own opinion, matter belongs not only the UK, but also part of the Commonwealth of Nations attached to this country, including the Laws and Treaties signed by the European Community since day one, which the UK belongs and signed and as such need to be studied properly. )
https://www.facebook.com/BritishRoyalistSociety/photos/a.805790199623680/1229372170598812/?type=3&theater









Alex Fernández - Esta Vida (Qué Bonita Es Esta Vida)






Her Majesty The Queen, Elizabeth II 👑🇬🇧

I want to place my opinion (as Mexican, with UK Citizenship).

"A Constitutional outrage (Speaker John Bercow slams Parliament suspension as "constitutional outrage"), In which I agree the trans-passing of the English Law:

1- https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/28/speaker-john-bercow-slams-parliament-suspension-constitutional-outrage-10643636/
2- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49504526
3- https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-backlash-begins-as-scottish-tory-leaders-quits-11796535
4- https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/28/petition-stop-proroguing-parliament
5- http://theconversation.com/mps-are-threatening-to-barricade-themselves-in-if-boris-johnson-prorogues-parliament-heres-why-they-should-be-taken-seriously-122591?fbclid=IwAR1XDKmIFwQtIM1AYw7B3DH1JX1ufSAAFCtYPc4L1FYoZu5y_-n9JBaFYe0
6- https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/28/protest-planned-queen-approves-parliament-suspension-10645072/
etc ..

The general public is NOT happy, suspend UK Parliament is not the correct approach, measure in politics affairs, government and law living in the UK = Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England not America, or elsewhere!!-

While there is approval of the plan, that the public do not hold copy, for Mr Boris Johnson PM to suspend UK Parliament, when we need to consider The Queen status at home mean UK = Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England and abroad, because is part of the Commonwealth of Nations, paying taxes and contribute, rightful to be taken into account, "before" any debates, plans, approvals, etc!!-

I am entitle to place my own opinion, exactly the same as the rest in the UK and abroad, without suffering reprisals, mean I leave this note if something happens to me (and mine), as there is not pleasure to go anywhere, without the bullies that follows you after and that way, "nobody wants to help The Queen for same reasons, as me", while this country "apparently" holds the democratic card, but while you are not looking, acts with unwanted and unprovoked attacks against the general public, in which I am one of them!!?-

In my opinion, I do not care if Brexit, or not Brexit, but only ask to explain better of the matter and plan, mean the general public as in my case, that pay taxes - read of the same document and in order to protect, safeguard my persona and my family, above all is not my job, representation and duty, but somehow I contribute to this country and in order to be taken into account, treat fairly, with respect and as a member of the general public.

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker​


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.