Wednesday 5 June 2019

Fresh hope for rejected PPI victims





Fresh hope for rejected PPI victims. https://tinyurl.com/y2zqmpcw

In my case, as I paid (mis-sold) PPI  ( also comes with the names of 'ROP, 'payment cover', 'protection plan', 'ASU', 'loan protection', 'retail payment protection', 'loan care' or similar, etc ) with any financial past credit, because nobody can give you credit without protecting their own business (Impossible!!) and National Insurance Contribution at the same time, fully entitle today to claim what is mine by law and by rights and nobody interfere into my private life, neither receive abuse, because I am doing what is right for me!-

In which, all policies will have exclusions, I should be told about them, others mis-sold added without being told, including large amount of commission taken from my (mis-sold) PPI payment (see Plevin ruling) and sales staff hugely incentive to sell whenever possible, including this new ruling Manchester County Court, "under the regulator's rules only commission (check Christopher and Joanne Doran ruling)", being repaid.

Unfortunately, some of those credit references, agencies and financial world comes holding me and the ex/husband together, as previous mortgages, loans and the rest, so we need to do the claims and sign paperwork together, placing me in danger if anything is write incorrect, somehow never declared in the divorce settlement, neither the life insurance? -   And for my (mis-sold) PPI is easy to use my past home address, now is a problem, hold against me and even "investigate" by the banking system, "mean somebody went & told them (dad can you tell him? - http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr ex/husband told me before divorce, that his sister was in charge of his matters, but why my matters, who give her the rights to confuse my world, affecting me and my children badly by her own interference, what if we do the same to them?!!), when I have full permit of the ex/husband?! -

I need to speak over the matters, because I do not trust the ex/husband and his sister anymore, affecting me and the children badly - their own volatile character, where first is OK and even pretend, give you full permit and then after I wrote the letters, filled the forms and posted is something else!!?-

After investigate the PPI is not a national scandal, but a national scam by the financial world and those peoples that kept silence should be account in a court of law, the same way as whoever commit a crime and whoever cover the criminal / criminality, including government staff, because (mis-sold) PPI is one thing and NIC (national insurance contributions) is something else and people should be full aware to benefit, never hide, because in my case, I paid both insurances at the same time, "entitle fully to receive financial help on time" not more than 30 years after, that all the accounts numbers erased and even placed a 6 years gap to limit any claims with full intention, when they can use no time limitations and get access to our banking accounts anytime they want, never us, but them and so, who kept our money? -

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the human rights acts, magna carta, rule of law and canon law, that my lord is my witness, so help me god and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker 


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.