Wednesday 30 May 2018

Amazon is banning customers for returning faulty goods ..











CUBANA LA GUANTANAMERA. Nueva versión. 




I am saying this matter, because ..

Banned by Amazon for returning faulty goods ..
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/18/banned-by-amazon-returning-faulty-goods-blocked-credit-balance

I understand that the company (see photo) I am making a complaint is different to amazon (sportsdirect.com), but in the past I returned damaged items that never lasted the guarantee, neither was the product "as described" in the listing, causing endless, stressful and embarrassing returns, refunds, become almost famous within own shops, when I AM NOT THE MANUFACTURER, neither is my fault, job to check properly, before ITEM is shipped and almost all of them, act EXACTLY the same, that is becoming impossible to receive an item that last the guarantee time, but faulty before time?!! -

"As if I am chosen by the grace of God" to do your own job and for FREE, check all OK and act even as security guard, report, when I am a BUYER - no difference to the rest, but your staff always give you the looks - when something is wrong, instead to CORRECT the mess in the moment, treat you with respect by the mislead, when selling "not as described item", refund your money back and apologies (Compensation for time spend when is not your fault and public transport should be a priority!!!!), but even call another staff for help - as if we are in a battle, war and not inside a shop?-

As you can see the receipt, was on the day, date that Prince Harry married and refused to see the wedding in respect to his mother, HRH Princess Diana of Wales, when such celebration is going to help Prince Charles and Camilla become King and Queen, but went against Lady Di and when his Uncle Edward VIII and Aunt Princess Margaret forbidden to marry a divorce, foreign not that I care, but your rules, history, country (I am Mexican born, only UK citizen), etc- http://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2018/05/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-wedding.html

Argos staff (female) was very upset with me for returning the item, kettle (see receipt) and explain the matters, even asked to compare with similar item, but when she closed the top part where you refill the water into the kettle, a splash came direct to the other Argos staff (male) eyes, "as witness", because I suffer an eye problem months ago, that I believe was an infection, but an accident exactly the same as the Argos staff (male), furthermore when the water was boiled (so the prescription by the gp came very handily and show me where the problem was coming from?), mean such items are not just damaged, mislead the public, not as described, time wasted, rubbish, but act as weapons against humanity (shoot direct into the eye and got a witness, by 2 argos staff!!!!) and "after much about nothing", the argos staff "exchanged" the item, but after a good fight to see who wins, finally she changed the tune, only when her work mate got the same as me, not even apologies, compensation for injury, time wasted, mislead the public, nothing!!? -

Today is when we should said, "enough is enough" of the abuse from shops, sellers against buyers, even my kind (children) complaint of me, embarrassed by me, because own father make them aware of me, "as if I am the only person that act this way (but his mother, Betty was our teacher, mean she complaint even in the restaurants for the food standards, if we remember - "the hanging gate?!!" -)", when I made a point in law, complaint, exchange, furthermore when is not my fault, job, company, nothing and/or are we confuse and/or somebody is trying to confuse humanity!!??-

So basically, who is Banned for returning faulty goods to who's and exactly who is the wrong, bad and ugly?! -

Why we need to permit this robbery to own reputation, by a simple shopping of faulty goods, many forced to put in the bin by the same shame, not worth the hassle, or any other excuse, when is not us, but them, then complaint of "unknown" privacy policy, when is us, that steal our privacy, when I am forced to make this note in public with my blog, "mean my privacy life" is exposed and on my defense, protection to save my reputation, because of the endless times need to return items, but not the manufacturer, responsible, etc?!! -  http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/05/against-unknown-privacy-policy.html

So I refuse to put the ITEMS in the bin, but ask for my money back to the shops, within my full rights the refunds, when faulty, money and my cash, "when item is not as described" and whoever do no agree with me here and today, then is your own fault for helping create a world of pure damaged goods, because many are swimming in the open oceans by same bureaucracy and then blame plastic, peter pan, mickey mouse and the rest, but not the company that should provide the rubbish bins, clean the mess by own local authority, shops that should provide an item within own guarantee, but waste our planet, time, money, resources, etc?! -  http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2018/02/prince-charles-war-on-plastic-waste.html

I protect me and mine (children) with the law, any law worldwide, including Canon Law, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.