Thursday 1 February 2018

Prince Charles: "WAR on plastic waste - proposal" -









 | SHWEKEY | We Are A Miracle | Official Video




Prince Charles and with respect said: "The nightmare result of eight million tons of plastic entering the ocean every year is set to get worse rather than better. We cannot, indeed must not, allow this situation to continue" -  https://tinyurl.com/y9kuaaqe

And I would like to comment on that subject as victim of the UK (Scotland, Ireland, Wales, England) system, that ignored my matters since the begging of the times, mean in law, that not every citizen in this country ignore the results of plastic entered not just the beautiful oceans, but my home is complete nil, fresh air, nada.

As up to now, never received the services from the local council staff and when I made a complaint regarding my toilet strong odour, means their own records should show details and date of the same request from me to them, including their own staff arrived to my promises to check, but never come back to me with the full answer, basically left neglect.






A year after was posted a note in the building front door, as you can see the photo and I have to bring the small paper into the building for everyone to read, including the one that is in charge of the property / building regulations, as I pay for the service is not free, part of the contract before you habitat the property, mean that I understand the requirements, but wonder if they follows their own responsibilities, including the council and water supply, when everything is regulate by their own services, never mine, that acts as contracts, when I pay for such matters by law and is what you call taxes, but neglect, forget and complete ignored?-

On my defence, when purchase plastic bottle water for HUMAN consumption, mean including my cooking, never to hurt anyone, furthermore nature: I don´t own the resources to gain services in the community, perhaps British Water provider ( http://www.britishwater.co.uk/ ), also made complaints direct to the council that regulate, furthermore when I pay taxes, including the building that intent to care the promises, that by law, when forced to sign a contract and pay services and hold evidence, taxes every month.

Because I always wonder if the gutters (see photo) are not clean, mean from such places that made a proper complaint, direct to the council staff for my shower strong odour, pipeline, because the water for human consumption need to enter my premises somehow and you don't need to own a degree to understand the principles and reasons why, I purchase water in plastic waste and wonder who is liable, at fault, with duty, me or the services provider that fails, neglects and abuse their own power, profession and full aware, but with intention to use me, when I am forced to write here and now? -

How on earth the human water consumption arrive into my promises, apologies for my ignorance, but smell horrid not matter how clean / clear looks to mislead: "There is future planned proposal to reduce plastic bottle waste, but poor facilities to refill the water supplies, neither alternative like fountains, etc"-

In my case, alone, by my experience and taking full advantage of the situation to expose my case, but the council supply me with very poor facilities, even paying taxes, including the building staff never checks the same is habitable for human consumption and the water provider, only God's knows how arrive into my premises, that smell horrid, when bottle water, you can see, plastic is clean and smell nice, but forced to pay taxes for water to the council and pay the building premises staff, so where is their own contract to me? -

Furthermore used in the UK for FREE, when I am Mexican born with UK citizenship, like happened to the WWII ( https://tinyurl.com/y7c9gzwp ) - victims of war, bullied, forced to explain my private life ( like HRH Princess Diana of Wales, with respect: https://tinyurl.com/y7ea7pxo ), even reasons why I cut my own hair (?), mean my complete environment, home is spy, check, monitor, as if somebody follows me after (https://tinyurl.com/y7s9b5qy) with matters (cutting hair?), without my permit, consent and knowledge, furthermore forced to write my experience over and over again, including 622 + notes here in my blog, unable to earn a penny for my hard work, investigation, after removed my human rights complete, coincidence, or follow me "with intention" and unable to know who is the real person, hide, neither earn and live better by my own writing like JK Rowlings, but the rest apply only, then tell me, which kind of society do we create, promote and even falsely accuse to steal the living of the rest and with respect to may concern matters, because is not better to ask permit of the writer, or I am too low for your persona and with respect again!? -

I protect me and mine (children) with the law, any law worldwide, including Canon Law, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker






POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.