Saturday 25 November 2017

The Crown: "Princess Margaret Rose of England" -








Hans Zimmer & Rupert Gregson-Williams - The Crown: Season One Soundtrack ᴴᴰ



What I hate the most is the hypocrisy in which some norms, principles and backgrounds uphold to one, but not to another, as where is all such peoples that went against Princess Margaret and Edward VIII but not the rest, that re-married after divorce? -

1-  As one of the Chapters in the Crown, "Gloriana" speak of Princess Margaret and Group Captain, Peter Wooldridge Townsend LOVE for one another, forced to wait 2 years by a confusion, in which was a mislead to The Queen, Elizabeth II by Her own government advisers, then followed by a complete nutcrackers soon after, when the two sisters (The Queen and Princess Margaret) trust was a stake and today same rules softened, allow to re-marry, even if uphold the Crown Duty, but nobody stop, interfere, or care, except with Princess Margaret and Edward VIII. 

2-  Where the Crown series "Gloriana" speak of Marriage is a Sacrament of God.   The Cornerstone of our Christian life.   It's foundation and it's Rock.   And according to the Cannon Law of the Church of England - Indissoluble, put simple, there is no circumstances.   Where the Church might not permit the remarriage of Divorce persons, while the husband (Andrew Parker Bowles), or wife (HRH Princess Diana of Wales  https://tinyurl.com/hxny33e ) of the former marriage is still alive? -




3-  In which The Queen said:  "Even if he was the innocent party? - That makes my position very difficult, to forbid the marriage would risk breaking up my family, your Majesty, as Queen" -  The cleric said:  "No circumstances at all.   You are fidei defensor, defender of the faith, that was an Oath you made at the Coronation ( Investiture:  https://tinyurl.com/ydx57cec ).   

 4-  The next stage for The Queen Elizabeth II was to confront Her dear sister, Princess Margaret and after spoke over the phone with her uncle, Edward VIII said:  "I cannot allow you to marry Peter and remove part of this family.  That is my decision!-  I realize as Queen that I have no choice!" -  In which Princess Margaret said:  "In defiance of the pledge to our Father, The King George VI and me?"  -  The Queen said: "Yes" -  

My note is made with full respect to Princess Margaret Rose of England.  I only wonder, why no the rest follow the same principles (https://tinyurl.com/ydgueplg) and with respect to may concern matters.   As a writer, I have the rights to protect my work, time and investigation without suffering reprisals, violence, discontent, because was never me at any time, form, or shape, but respect my work, exactly the same, as the rest worldwide! -   https://tinyurl.com/ydgcq4kc

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.