Monday 11 September 2017

Billionaire Richard Branson asks for FINANCIAL help? -



I have nothing against Billionaire Branson, quite contrary, super well rewarded and earned all his billions and since younger, become a successful entrepreneur - no problem, except a few months ago, I received my new Internet Virgin (holiday, money, atlantic, trains, mobile, credit card, games, etc) bill, magically gone up with no warning, including "recovery plan", that demand "huge" amount of money for the same service provide and I believe strong should be FREE, but over taxed. http://tinyurl.com/y6wox8sd

The Internet today is what years ago was the FREE local library and in order to research books, videos, newspapers, yellow / white pages and you name it, plus today comes with internet access, also places to socialize, today online calls Facebook, Twitter, etc, banks online pays home and shopping bills, T.V. can be used online, but taxed offline and I can carry on with the matters, but forced to pay the extras Taxes, when should be services for the community already taxed, like council tax (library, etc), etc?-    http://tinyurl.com/y8mszmve

Unfair as "it is", when we request fair TAXING in all the services for the UK, including to offer a FREE internet service, as part of MODERN basic necessity, not luxury, or shall we buy an Island like Billionaire Branson, request aid for the place that pay no taxes as UK, but get all benefits, when poor peoples in need may different, but coming from a rich man, furthermore when I am writing this note and the link ( http://tinyurl.com/y6wox8sd ) page, suddenly went blank, mean spy by Virgin internet services to me and paying for the abuse? -

Exactly like me (http://tinyurl.com/yab4f5nb), I lost all and everything, years and years of hard work in Mexico and the UK, today all went to waste, my unborn children KILLED, my life blow apart, nothing left from my past and everything gone, explain in my blog with more than 700 + notes to gain any kind of aid, still no help for the bullying, hate propaganda, trashing, bashing, murder spree and cruel world that I landed - welcome aboard! - 

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 





POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.