Thursday 16 February 2017

SAVING THE UK: "Computer says NO!" ...


                      While COMPUTER says no - no more music, down bullying! - 

I am going to share important communication and in a form of "emails", right at the bottom of this note, in order to safeguard my persona and my kind (children), because you never know who is next in the line, with the present UK system, that frames, blames, etc.  As you can see, my previous GP had concerns over my status during divorce times (2012) and in fact, he made me to fill a piece of paper with some mental issues (the order came from a Judge and barrister to blame / frame me! http://goo.gl/Vb1xIV ) and just because I wanted some kind of income after divorce to protect me, when in reality for the peoples involve was something else, today (2017) irrelevant in law and before anything, I asked the doctor to give me a chance and probe otherwise (with the use of my blog, 500 + notes  http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/), but more like, I was frame into something, drive into something else and forced into something against my will, by the lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc) from bullies (http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr), that can land me into troubled, or even worse, lose my health, freedoms, rights and with respect to may concern matters.




The reasons why, I studied the English law, from second hand OU books when purchased on eBay.  As student of the English Law, I am forced by the same law, to expose the corrupt system, abuse of power and profession against me and mine and now trying to use my children to hide their own past by the "family problems" of the ex/husband and his sister social worker, plus their own helpers, furthermore the mental anguish, as I need to redact more than 500 + notes (2012 - 2017) to probe otherwise, over and over and over again, in order to satiate such lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc) and bullies (http://tinyurl.com/kvbazhr), as one thing is to have mental issues and another very different, falsely blame! -  I made this blog for everyone to read and see the reality and never intent to dismiss anyone, but protect myself with so much "confidentiality acts" that the bullies mention before, managed to hurt my life badly, to the point that I am unaware, how I landed today in this horrendous spot and who is responsible to gain compensation, justice, memory of my unborn children and non - repetition of the crimes committed against me.

I thank the public for such great support, trust and tolerance and such peoples, that proved their own worth with my matters.  However, I have problems since the divorce, with all kind of  issues, matters and services in the community, that is impossible for me to BREAK FREE from the same bullying, abuse and corruption! -

I will also show you, different emails, for different eBay Accounts (rosario5363, paty-13 and rcdp10273), mean in law, I got no escape, privacy into my matters, neither I can sell / buy anything without passing the gestapo first, but spy, stalk, hunt, expose and no trust in my persona whatsoever, as I need to be check and double check all the time and without my permit, consent and knowledge into matters, neither I am told of the same matters, or reasons in law of the same abuse, HOLD into my persona, transfer my life with no respect, bullying and lack of protection laws?! -  At the end, all services in the UK speak the same language, as you are going to read my emails, reasons and lack of customer service to me, as if I am in a call centre, where same peoples I am unable to know their own ID's, but they know me very well somehow (?), also reasons into why not to gain services, but deny me: COMPUTER SAYS NO! - And at the same time, the UK government ask us to "LIVE WITHIN OUR MEANS" and I wonder exactly, what that means, when same system restrict us to gain an honest living like eBay no matter age, colour, disability, sexual orientation, religion, "as we all got bills to pay", but leaves such services exclusive for labels, entrepreneurs and few rich SELECTED ones, very much like Mexico (https://tinyurl.com/zrdofac ), when "selects" and "steals" the living from the rest, either by government, or the church ( https://tinyurl.com/j7v595b  Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz!! ).  So I believe is the same government system that aid each other, services, matters, peoples and bullies, that stop, hold, transfer and trash your life with no little respect?! -




I reserve the RIGHTS to use this system legally, which is my blog, expose my emails to the public and as student of ENGLISH law and in order to expose the UK system complete abuse of power and profession, when same system is closed to me somehow and left me to my own devices in the UK, alone and since day one (1985), today (2017), I lost all and everything, but forced to pay taxes and to the same peoples that destroyed me, because the UK system, HOLDS all the services in the area and community?! -

-  All started, when I TRIED TO SELL AN ITEM ON EBAY:
2/4/2016 6:14, eBay <ebay@ebay.co.uk> Dear rosario5363,  You've successfully listed your item on eBay. While you're waiting for the bids to roll in, why not list again?
French style extending dining table and 6 crushed velvet chairs.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Error?item=381588727123&errid=2 
(LINK SAID: This listing 381588727123 has been removed, or this item isn't available. Please check that you've entered the correct item number. Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago won't be available for viewing.)
Item ID: 381588727123
Starting price: £499.00
End time: 12-Apr-16 06:14:07 BST
Listing fees: £0.26
Revise item | Go to My eBay

..

-  And the item (381588727123) unable to sell on ebay, after months passed, lead me to make a COMPLAINT INTO MATTERS OF MY ACCOUNT, otherwise, nobody tell you anything and state of same:  20/8/2016, 15:36, "no.reply@ebay.com" <no.reply@ebay.com>
Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-83687152706
Hello ,Thanks for contacting eBay. We hope that your questions were answered and resolved to your satisfaction during our recent chat.  Should you need to contact us about anything else in future, please follow the below steps:  Click Help & Contact at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in. Under the Find an answer tab, type your question and then click Search. In the list of search results, click the link that best matches your question. You'll be given information about what you can do, and if necessary, the best way to contact us to have your query resolved. If you need to refer back to the chat session, we've attached a transcript to this email and sent it to both your private email address, and your My Messages mailbox on eBay. Please note the transcript is only visible from your personal email - it cannot be viewed in your My Messages mailbox.
Regards, eBay Customer Service


 -   Attached Transcript of same communications SR# 1-83687152706, "in public and for public concern", as the law cannot be bullied:
rosario5363 (it is me!)
my account
2016 - 08 - 20
01:48:59 UTC Jonaglen (ebay staff)
Welcome to eBay Live Help. My name is Jonaglen. I am happy to help you today. Please stay connected while I review your query.
01:49:05 UTC rosario5363
hello
01:49:19 UTC rosario5363
I want to close my ebay account
01:50:29 UTC Jonaglen
Hello, Rosario
01:50:31 UTC Jonaglen
I am sorry for the wait. I hope you're doing great today.
01:52:04 UTC Jonaglen
I'm sorry to hear that you'd like to close your eBay account. We see you as a valued eBay member so if there is anything we can do to change your mind please let us know.
01:52:26 UTC rosario5363
I want to close the account
01:53:24 UTC Jonaglen
I understand No worries, I can see that this matter needs the attention of our very specialized team and in order to further assist you, would it be okay to transfer you directly to them?
01:53:44 UTC rosario5363
nope, i want to close my account
01:55:52 UTC Jonaglen
I understand no worries, My colleague is already on stand by to assist you. I'm confident that you'll find the answer that you need with their help. May I have your permission to transfer this chat over to them?
01:57:06 UTC rosario5363
nope, i want to close my account and is not a problem in another online services, why ebay offer this passing the parcel, are you unable to perform properly then why you work here?
01:57:41 UTC rosario5363
I just want to close my account, what is the problem?
01:59:09 UTC Jonaglen
I certainly understand that you wish to close your account. However as I have carefully checked your account I can see that there is no restriction and suspension, due to this I will need to transfer you to our specialized team that handling account closure request.
01:59:50 UTC rosario5363
so what is your job?
02:00:19 UTC Jonaglen
We are Trust and Safety Team checking account restriction, suspension, and reports.
02:00:48 UTC Jonaglen
About account closure request, I will need to connect you directly to our specialized team.
02:01:06 UTC Jonaglen
May I go ahead and transfer you now?
02:01:23 UTC rosario5363
you are n specialized? please
02:02:19 UTC Jonaglen
Yes we are also, please understand that we have our own designated job handling such cases.
02:03:08 UTC rosario5363
did you get paid for this kind of customer service?
02:03:24 UTC Jonaglen
If I can only do this on my end Rosario, I will not waste your time waiting and transferring this to another department.
02:03:35 UTC Jonaglen
I hope you understand.
02:03:51 UTC rosario5363
then do as yuo wish
02:04:02 UTC Jonaglen
Thanks for confirming. Please stay connected while I transfer you to them. I appreciate your patience.
02:05:21 UTC Jessica May
Welcome to eBay Live Help, my name is Jessica. I see that you were transferred from another department. I hope so far you had a good experience with our customer support team. Please stay connected while I review your query.
02:07:49 UTC Jessica May
Hello there, Rosario. I understand that you would like to close your account. May I confirm if you are getting an error message when trying to close your account on your end using this link below: http://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CloseAccount
02:09:32 UTC rosario5363
it shows: We can't close your account at this time because:
02:09:59 UTC rosario5363
•Unfortunately, we can't close your account yet, because it has been suspended, restricted, or is otherwise not meeting minimum seller standards. Until you have resolved this matter, your account must remain open. If you would like to appeal your suspensi
02:10:30 UTC Jessica May
Thank you for sharing the exact error message. Please bear with me while I check this further.
02:13:42 UTC Jessica May
Please continue to stay online as I am currently checking on why you are getting such error.
02:16:16 UTC rosario5363
20 minutes passed and still same issue ?
02:17:48 UTC Jessica May
I understand that your time is important.
02:18:19 UTC Jessica May
One moment as we are reviewing the error you are getting to ensure accurate information will be given to you.
02:18:24 UTC rosario5363
i am supposed to be here all day with same matter?
02:18:47 UTC rosario5363
could I share this chat with the public?
02:20:08 UTC Jessica May
Though we do not recommend that you share the chat in public, this will be upon your discretion.
02:21:06 UTC rosario5363
you are holding me here with same issues that in same places as ebay could be done in a minute, but holding peoples?
02:22:23 UTC rosario5363
I only want is to close account
02:23:07 UTC Jessica May
Thank you for staying connected. I appreciate your patience.
02:24:16 UTC Jessica May
I have confirmed here that we will be able to close the issues that causes an error when trying to close your account. However, we have confirmed that you have just made payments today.
02:24:22 UTC Jessica May
The system can only allow you to close your account when there's been no activity over the previous 30 days. Activity includes bids, purchases and sales, payments, active subscription, etc. We feel this is a fair amount of time for all payments, including pending invoices, to be made, and for any potential difficulties to be resolved.
02:25:42 UTC Jessica May
Once 30 days has passed since your last activity made, the system will allow you to close your account.
02:25:53 UTC rosario5363
since april wanted to close my account as you can check issues, but always excuses?
02:28:21 UTC Jessica May
Please be assured that we will close the issues on your account so you would be able to close your account once 30 days has passed. Please ensure that you will no longer do any activities on your account.
02:28:48 UTC Jessica May
You have the option not to log in to your account for 30 days. Then, you can use the same link in closing your account.
02:29:06 UTC rosario5363
thanks!
02:29:31 UTC rosario5363
And then 45 minutes passed for the same words, issues and matters and at the end, a complete waste of time, but unable to know the reasons in law of the suspended, restricted, transfer, HOLD, or bullying, Rosario X

.......  ................

-  SECOND COMPLAIT to ebay and into my account:
6/12/2016, 16:36, "no.reply@ebay.com" <no.reply@ebay.com>
eBay Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-95616530900

Hello ,
Thanks for contacting eBay. We hope that your questions were answered and resolved to your satisfaction during our recent chat.
Should you need to contact us about anything else in future, please follow the below steps:
Click Help & Contact at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.
Under the Find an answer tab, type your question and then click Search.
In the list of search results, click the link that best matches your question.
You'll be given information about what you can do, and if necessary, the best way to contact us to have your query resolved.
If you need to refer back to the chat session, we've attached a transcript to this email and sent it to both your private email address, and your My Messages mailbox on eBay. Please note the transcript is only visible from your personal email - it cannot be viewed in your My Messages mailbox.
Regards,
eBay Customer Service

-  Attached Transcript - SR# 1-95616530900, "in public and for public concern", as the law cannot be bullied:  (After all the passing around from eBAy staff to me and unable to see who is the person that brings this level of abuse and violence, then I greet no more, bullying is not acceptable, when lack of costumer services, but playing around)
rosario5363
I want to close account (first time, nothing!)
2016 - 12 - 06
03:59:21 UTC Lovely
Welcome to eBay Live Help my name is Ly. I'm happy to be able to assist you today?
03:59:39 UTC rosario5363
I want to close my ebay account (second time, nothing!)
03:59:55 UTC Lovely
Hello Rosario, Good afternoon. How's your day so far?
04:00:39 UTC Lovely
I'm sorry to hear that you'd like to close your eBay account "rosario5363". We see you as a valued eBay member so if there's anything we can do to change your mind please let us know.
04:00:51 UTC rosario5363
My ebay accountt is restricted for a long time so no good and no use, and I want to close the same
04:02:51 UTC Lovely
I really do apologise for this one.
04:03:10 UTC Lovely
I've checked on your account and I can see that it needs the attention of a Higher Department. I can assure you 100% that I have placed this as one of the top priorities. I will forward your Account to them so they can further look into this. Rest assured that they will contact you directly through email as soon as possible. Please wait for their response within the next 48 to 72 hours.
04:04:33 UTC rosario5363
For some reasons this is my 4 time i want to close the account and the same matters happenes that you need to send me to the higest department and still after years unable to close my account?
04:05:09 UTC rosario5363
as if goes around in circles, but unable to use the same?
04:05:25 UTC Lovely
I have completed an additional review of your account and show that your account is currently restricted from selling. Because of this restriction, we will be unable to close your account.
04:05:51 UTC Lovely
Please be advised that we need to removed first the restriction before we can close your Account.
04:05:51 UTC rosario5363
why is restricted from selling?
04:06:38 UTC rosario5363
then remove the restriction is going on for years to end and why?
04:07:01 UTC Lovely
I really do understand that you want a clear explanation on this matter, that is also the reason why I need to forward your Account to our Higher department as they are the one who has an access with your restriction and they are the one who can explain to you what really the problem is.
04:07:14 UTC Lovely
You may receive a response from them within 48 -72 hours. Please expect an email that will be sent to you. Rest assured that they will review your concern and provide you with the information that you need shortly.
04:08:12 UTC rosario5363
No, i want to close the account now, no more games, or keep me waiting, as this on and on matters is going for more than 5 years and I need to know legally what are the reasons?!!
04:08:54 UTC Lovely
We understand that you may feel that the decision to restrict your account was unfair. We take your concerns very seriously. However, after reviewing your situation again, we have decided that your account will remain restricted. We have taken this action out of concern for the safety and integrity of the eBay Community. Due to eBay policy, we cannot provide you with more specific information.
04:09:05 UTC Lovely
I am sorry if you are unhappy with the decision not to close your account
04:09:14 UTC rosario5363
I need to know why ebay is holding me for more than 5 years and unable to use it, neither sell and treat me like rubbish?
04:09:42 UTC rosario5363
I WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT NOW AND NO MORE GAMES, OR KEEP ME HOLDING, OK?
04:09:48 UTC Lovely
Please keep in mind; members who are restricted from selling are prohibited from registering new accounts with eBay, or selling on eBay using any existing accounts. eBay reserves the right to suspend existing accounts as well as new accounts opened by anyone in the same household of a restricted or suspended user or by any other associates of a restricted or suspended user.
04:10:26 UTC Lovely
Rosario, I really do apologise for this one. I really hope there is a way to resolve your issue to your favor. I even consulted my manager about your concern and he said that we don't have an empowerment to enact what you are asking from us, and that I might get in trouble if I deviate from our process. I hope you also understand my situation right now.
04:11:47 UTC rosario5363
Until i dont know what are the reasons your legal statury is nil, no valid, because legally i need to know what are the grounds and reasons of you hold my account, or restrict me to open another account, or hold me for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04:13:20 UTC Lovely
Yes, I do get your point, Rosario that you need to know what is the exact reason that is why I will need to forward your Account with them for them to contact you and explain to you what happen. Again, the issue in your Account is being handled by their department.
04:13:24 UTC rosario5363
And I reserve the rights to know what are the resons of holding my account, what I ever done to ebay and own bullies to hold me this way and what is your problem for SUPREMACY against peoples like myself?
04:13:59 UTC Lovely
I could understand why you'd feel that way, I really do hope that you will no longer experience any of this in the future.
04:14:13 UTC Lovely
In order to resolve your problem, I need to get assistance from my colleagues in the relevant department..
04:14:30 UTC rosario5363
The atittude from ebay staff to me can cost dear, as inlegal practice!
04:15:27 UTC rosario5363
I need to close the account now is not good to me and holding me for years as your thropy?
04:16:53 UTC rosario5363
I am sick of your games, unable to earn my living but the UK government staff SPREADING lies of my reputation as UNEMPLOYED but ebay holding my account, what is you games?
04:17:30 UTC rosario5363
And why you need to speak to a third people that influence the account and my personal matters?
04:18:16 UTC rosario5363
Who is in charge of my account?
04:18:43 UTC Lovely
Rosario, please be advised that since your Account is restricted we really cannot process a closure of it as per eBay policy that I believed you agrees through eBay terms and condition when you first sign-up.
04:18:43 UTC rosario5363
What are the secrets?
04:18:59 UTC Lovely
Our higher departments.
04:19:19 UTC rosario5363
restricted of what, as by law I need to know, no more secrets
04:19:30 UTC Lovely
If you wish to get all of this fix, please do wait for their response within the said time frame.
04:19:49 UTC rosario5363
time frame?
04:19:59 UTC Lovely
48 *-72 hours.
04:21:03 UTC rosario5363
this is not a game to restric peoples, hold them as random, and stop them earn a living due to X policies when the rest are not restricted, plus savotage my reputation and another accounts can be closed, so how you earn a living in the uk?
04:21:57 UTC rosario5363
Are you using me to tell the public of my matters?
04:22:23 UTC Lovely
I understand you’re upset about the action we’ve taken on your account. I would really love to do what's best for you and honestly, I wish I could do more. It's just that at this point in time, this is the only resolution I could offer.
04:22:24 UTC rosario5363
and personal problems from ebay to see how the BIG business can earn and improve?
04:22:28 UTC Lovely
Do you have any other issue aside from this that you would like me to assist you with today?
04:23:31 UTC rosario5363
I need to know the reasons and why I am unable to close the account, also 48 - 72 hours public time, so who are you going to contact on this one, the US President?
04:24:26 UTC Lovely
You are unable to close your Account because of the open restriction on your Account since 2010 that still unresolved until now.
04:24:38 UTC Lovely
Our Higher department.
04:24:41 UTC rosario5363
I want you to understand that this account restrictions for more than 5 years and someone will need to pay compensation for lost of salary, business ventures and
04:25:08 UTC rosario5363
abuse of power and profession! ok
04:26:14 UTC rosario5363
You can not take the law and if you want to settle in public and for public concern then we can use the time as well 48 - 72 hurs ok
04:26:51 UTC rosario5363
Malicious spread, actions and rules without knowing the reasons of the abuse from ebay to me can cost you very dear!!!
04:27:18 UTC rosario5363
Trade marks went against the world and now ebay hold all the trade marks?
04:28:03 UTC Lovely
I certainly understand how recent difficulties might have been frustrating for you. If I were in your situation, I would definitely feel the same way and I'm sure it wasn't pleasant.
04:28:17 UTC Lovely
Again, In order to resolve your problem, I need to get assistance from my colleagues in the relevant department. I will send them your issue and all the information to save you having to explain again and someone will contact you within 48-72 hours.
04:28:32 UTC Lovely
I believe, I've already clarified our decision regarding your appeal. I'll now be closing this chat session. I appreciate your great understanding. Thanks for using eBay Live Help. Bye for now and "take care" always.
Again not addressing my issues properly, but use another ways, forms and shapes to F... you! -  
Rosario X
...............  .................


-  THIRD COMPLAINT with different account name, as paty-13 and lead me nowhere, but frame!! -  Service  15 feb, 2017, Chat Transcript - SR# 1-104067424327 (as I tried to sell the previews item with different ebay account, to no avail! 381588727123)

Hello, Thanks for contacting eBay. We hope that your questions were answered and resolved to your satisfaction during our recent chat.
Should you need to contact us about anything else in future, please follow the below steps:
Click Help & Contact at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.
Under the Find an answer tab, type your question and then click Search.
In the list of search results, click the link that best matches your question.
You'll be given information about what you can do, and if necessary, the best way to contact us to have your query resolved.
If you need to refer back to the chat session, we've attached a transcript to this email and sent it to both your private email address, and your My Messages mailbox on eBay. Please note the transcript is only visible from your personal email - it cannot be viewed in your My Messages mailbox.
Regards, eBay Customer Service.


-  Attached Transcript SR# 1-104067424327, "in public and for public concern", as the law cannot be bullied:
paty-13
unable to list an item 
(again the same issues, when transfer me by ebay staff, as if my concerns are not important / relevant, but loads of to do this and to do that, but never the WHY NOT - unable to list items, etc, but bully, then no respect, even for greetings!)
2017 - 02 - 15
11:32:07 UTC Grace Ann
Welcome to eBay Live Chat, my name is Grace Ann. I'll be glad to help you today with your concern.
11:32:13 UTC Grace Ann
Hello Rosario.
11:32:20 UTC Grace Ann
Good morning.
11:32:23 UTC paty-13
hi
11:32:38 UTC paty-13
I want to list an item for sale
11:32:46 UTC Grace Ann
I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties in trying to list an item as your selling allowance is zero.
11:32:57 UTC Grace Ann
Rest assured that I will assist you on this.
11:33:01 UTC paty-13
My previous ebay account rosario 5363 is closed
11:33:21 UTC paty-13
I know you will assist me no problem
11:34:37 UTC Grace Ann
I'm sorry to hear about the closure on your previous account, I've now checked this Rosario and I can confirm this account "paty-13" is newly registered on the site.
11:34:44 UTC Grace Ann
Please note that for those new seller and seller with little or no selling history on site, verification process is made for us to check the details and confirm the item they're planning to list on site. And as part of this verification we temporarily placed your account on hold the reason your selling allowance is zero.
11:35:35 UTC paty-13
rosario5363 was also placed on HOLD so what is the problem?
11:36:02 UTC paty-13
and reasons why i opened this new account, what is eBay become?
11:37:12 UTC Grace Ann
To further assist you regarding on this account "rosario5363", I will need to transfer you to our relevant team but before that, let first assist on this one "paty-13"
11:37:16 UTC Grace Ann
Would that be fine?
11:38:11 UTC paty-13
a place for RICH labels only and the rest is placed on HOLD, bear on mind the UK government wants us to start looking for out own ways and means to live here, but if eBay blocks us, how?
11:38:43 UTC Grace Ann
Rosarion, to help you about on your account, I will need to transfer you to our relevant team.
11:38:56 UTC Grace Ann
For me to assist you on this account, you have two options available to confirm your details and for the limit to be lifted. And here is your first option:
11:38:59 UTC Grace Ann
1) Log into your eBay Account 2) Continue to My eBay 3) Click on Selling 4) Click on All Selling 5) Enter “Request a higher selling allowance”
11:39:12 UTC Grace Ann
If that is not possible Rosarion, what you can do next is to call directly our Business team. The relevant team will be discussing with your selling goals and from there, they will be giving you new selling allowance depending on your selling goals.
11:39:19 UTC Grace Ann
They are open from Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, Saturday to Sunday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
11:40:22 UTC paty-13
and is transfer always transfer ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I am upset by this bureaucratic transferable means to sell / but items!!
11:41:01 UTC Grace Ann
I can certainly understand the inconvenience this has caused and please accept my apologies for this. However Rosario, I hope you understand that only our relevant team can assist you about the issue on your other account.
11:41:08 UTC paty-13
How can I re-coup my old account rosario5363 ?
11:41:28 UTC Grace Ann
To best assist you about on this account "rosario5363 ", I need to transfer you to the specialised department that handles this type of query.
11:41:49 UTC Grace Ann
Please keep in mind there may be a wait time for the next available representative. But before I transfer you, do you have any further questions about this account "paty-13"?
11:42:08 UTC paty-13
It is a facade of LIES from eBay previously keep me on hold and UK government want us to "leave by own means"???????????????????????
11:42:42 UTC paty-13
how if your lot STOP and HOLD us?
11:42:42 UTC Grace Ann
Alright, to assist about on your account, I will now need to transfer this chat. Would that be fine Rosarion?
11:43:08 UTC paty-13
please do so and I will do the same ..
11:43:31 UTC Grace Ann
Okay. Please stay online while I connect you with the relevant team. Rest assured, you would not have to repeat yourself as I have already put a note on the chat, so that my colleague will know the exact reason you have contacted today and assist you in no-time. You'll be connected shortly.
11:44:14 UTC paty-13
How can i re-coup my old account rosario5363 as anywhere i am on HOLD
11:44:36 UTC Nidhi
Welcome to eBay Live Help, my name is Nidhi. Please provide me couple of minutes to review your previous chat conversation.
11:45:03 UTC Nidhi
Hello Rosario! Very good afternoon to you :-)
11:45:12 UTC paty-13
hi
11:46:30 UTC Nidhi
I understand you are willing to list an item and are unable to due to selling limits. Am I right?
11:46:54 UTC paty-13
aparenly, but in my old accounts happened the same HOL
11:47:44 UTC paty-13
To many restriction to us, except rich peoples
11:47:59 UTC Nidhi
Please do not worry, we have a dedicated team who would be able to assist you with the selling allowance and you would then be able to list your item. Should I quickly get your connected to them?
11:48:55 UTC paty-13
my old account rosario5363 was just closed by same matters, on "HOLD" and the UK government wants us to "leave by own means" so how, if hold and limits and hundreds of excuses!
11:50:29 UTC paty-13
I am tranfer again, this is a game, or a business and you boss knows of the matters and conditions of own staff, that are unable to deal with simple ebay accounts, but goes in circles?
11:51:11 UTC paty-13
what is your job?
11:51:24 UTC paty-13
can you handle your job?
11:52:07 UTC paty-13
"Transfer and HOLD, I am your pastime"?/
11:53:03 UTC paty-13
Government ask us "LIVE by own means" and eBay staff BULLY US, so how" -
11:53:30 UTC Nidhi
I completely understand the amount of inconvenience you have gone through due to this. Please do not worry, I'm trying my best to go beyond my limits to assist you get this issue resolved. Would it be fine if I take a couple of minutes to check further and dig a bit deep into to help you sail through.
11:54:56 UTC paty-13
you have not answer any of my qustions, to help you and sail through your own lack of costumer advice ..
11:55:38 UTC paty-13
CAN I RE-COUP MY EBAY ACCOUNT rosario 5363, yes or no, a simple question?
11:56:52 UTC paty-13
and why I am on HOLD, while the UK government ask us: "To LIVE by own means" but unable as ebay stop us, when want to sell items?
11:57:43 UTC paty-13
are you capable to handle 2 simple questions, or I need to be transfer again?
11:58:53 UTC Nidhi
Rosario, I will try my level best to help you with this matter. However first I will need to check some details of your account so that the issue can be located first.
11:59:38 UTC paty-13
eBay give you any kind of training or keep you on hold and tranfer like me?
12:01:17 UTC Nidhi
Rosario, I have checked your account "rosario5363 " and could fetch no details. Could you please help me with the email address of your old account?
12:01:45 UTC paty-13
r.p1313@yahoo.es
12:03:29 UTC Nidhi
Thank you for the email address. I have tried to check the details using the email address and user id which you have provided, however I can find no details related.
12:03:43 UTC paty-13
You normaly keeps peoples waiting?
12:04:13 UTC Nidhi
With regards to your selling limits because of which you are unable to list items, I can conned you to our specialised team who will be able to help you in a better way.
12:04:23 UTC Nidhi
Shall I go ahead and connect you with our team?
12:04:34 UTC paty-13
It is half an hour and still here on the same spot and matters?
12:05:37 UTC paty-13
Again no training to any ebay staff into simple questions and unable to stop transfers, by the lack of customer advice / help?
12:06:25 UTC paty-13
Go ahead carry on playing, now wonder we are in trouble ..
12:07:46 UTC Nidhi
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I apologise for the fact that you were transferred incorrectly. However please be informed that as we are not trained on all the account issues, I will not be able to help you resolve the matter with your account in relation to the selling limits.
12:08:30 UTC paty-13
So what are your training and limitations, except burocracy?!
12:08:46 UTC Nidhi
Thank you for the permission. Please stay connected until you hear from the next representative.
12:08:46 UTC paty-13
Shall I get copy of this communication?
12:10:09 UTC Arvin
Welcome to eBay Live Help, my name is Arvin. Please give me a moment to review what you've discussed with the previous representative.
12:10:26 UTC Arvin
Hello there, Rosario. Good morning to you.
12:10:42 UTC Arvin
Just to confirm, you are concerned as you don't have selling allowance.
12:10:46 UTC Arvin
Am I correct?
12:10:53 UTC paty-13
yes
12:11:10 UTC Arvin
Thank you for the confirmation. I understand how this issue concerns you a lot. No worries, I'm willing to look into this for you right away and see what we can do to fix this matter.
12:11:59 UTC paty-13
Are you trained, or I will be transfer later on to another ebay staff and so on until the last one?
12:12:51 UTC Arvin
I apologise that you have been transferred multiple times, Rosario.
12:13:50 UTC Arvin
For this, I would suggest you to request for selling allowance through our system.
12:13:56 UTC paty-13
It is simple questions and unable to answer any after half an hour, but on HOLD any of my ebay accounts, TRANSFER to any staff and the UK government wants us to "LIVE within own means" mean even sell OLD items as I am trying and the promises from ebay an
12:14:13 UTC Arvin
I can see here on my end that the previous representative has already provided your the steps on how.
12:14:34 UTC Arvin
Please refer to that steps on how to request for selling allowance through our system.
12:14:41 UTC paty-13
reasons why was created, so everyone could earn a buck or two on OLD stuff, but now only handles RICH labels?
12:14:47 UTC paty-13
am I right?#
12:15:04 UTC Arvin
I apologise however, can you elaborate your last message please?
12:15:17 UTC paty-13
is not clear?
12:15:24 UTC Arvin
Yes.
12:15:44 UTC Arvin
What do you mean by rich labels?
12:16:02 UTC paty-13
T the end, I am unable to know how to recoup my last ebay account that was put on HOLD, rosario5363
12:16:50 UTC Arvin
I have checked that account and I can see that it has already been deleted.
12:17:41 UTC paty-13
ebay was created in the beginning for peoples like myself, to sell OLD stuff and make a living, now you are asking me, unable to know, when only rich labels can sell here and reasons why my account rosario5363 was clased by TRADEMARKS ?
12:18:28 UTC Arvin
Let's deal with your concern about your paty-13 account which doesn't have selling allowance.
12:18:34 UTC paty-13
I closed rosario5363 as I was on HOLD the same as now, what are you playing at?
12:18:44 UTC Arvin
We won't be able to address 2 concern at the same time.
12:19:08 UTC paty-13
i need to know how to re-coup rosario5363
12:19:14 UTC Arvin
Are you concern about your paty-13 account or your rosario5363 account?
12:19:15 UTC Arvin
WHich one?
12:19:49 UTC paty-13
paty-13 cannot sell the same as the other, and so how i made an honest living that the UK government wants?
12:20:16 UTC paty-13
it is not enough to link me with my past?
12:20:37 UTC Arvin
Once again, may I ask, what is your main concern? your paty-13 or your rosario5363 account?
12:20:45 UTC paty-13
rosario 5363 with paty-13?
12:20:51 UTC paty-13
nope?
12:20:52 UTC Arvin
Please answer the question first.
12:21:24 UTC paty-13
No answer my questions first, as you are trained into customer service, or me?
12:21:50 UTC Arvin
How can I address your query if your main concern is not clear?
12:22:12 UTC Arvin
That's why I'm asking you, what is your main concern?
12:22:28 UTC Arvin
is it your paty-13 or your rosario5363 account?
12:23:12 UTC paty-13
rosario5363 and paty-13 can not be linked, or shall I persecuted ebay for the lack of advice, customer service and wave of transfers that lead me nowhere as previos told my account rosario5363 was on limitations and on HOLD and reasons in law?
12:24:25 UTC Arvin
If you are concerned about your paty-13 account which doesn't have selling allowance, I suggest you to request for selling allowance through our system and here are steps on how:
12:24:26 UTC Arvin
1) Log into your eBay Account 2) Continue to My eBay 3) Click on Selling 4) Click on All Selling 5) Enter the "Request a higher selling allowance" link
12:24:36 UTC paty-13
now i open a new one paty-13 and still same issues on HOLD, but different excuses and the UK government wants us "to live by own fucking means" but ebat staff stop us?
12:25:05 UTC Arvin
If you are concerned about the on why your rosario5363 account has been deleted, I will need to transfer you to our specialised team for further assistance.
12:25:27 UTC Arvin
Please refer to the information I have provided above.
12:25:34 UTC paty-13
I want to sell item listed TODAY
12:25:39 UTC paty-13
not tomorrow
12:26:18 UTC paty-13
I want service like the rest of this will be clasify as RACISM against me, when others peoples can sell except me and again what are the reasons in law?
12:26:29 UTC Arvin
Yes I certainly understand that and as mentioned several times above, please request for selling allowance through system.
12:26:35 UTC Arvin
I have already provided the steps above.
12:27:00 UTC paty-13
SEGREGATE CULTURE is against the law/
12:27:15 UTC Arvin
Once again, here are the steps on how to request for selling allowance through our system: 1) Log into your eBay Account 2) Continue to My eBay 3) Click on Selling 4) Click on All Selling 5) Enter the "Request a higher selling allowance" link
12:27:47 UTC Arvin
If you won't refer to the information I'm giving you, this issue won't be resolved.
12:28:01 UTC paty-13
you repeat yourself over and over and I do the same as lack of your training but abuse customer duty
12:28:28 UTC Arvin
What I can suggest you is to read all the information I have provided and follow the steps I have provided as well in order this to be resolved.
12:28:33 UTC paty-13
mean instead of you to do your job is me that need to expose eBay?
12:28:46 UTC Arvin
Do you have any other questions?
12:29:25 UTC paty-13
What I suggest you is to understand that I was before you as POWERSELLER, not piece of crap!
12:29:32 UTC Arvin
I believe I have already clarified everything on what to do in order for your account issue to be resolved. I will need to end this chat.
12:29:39 UTC Arvin
Thank you for using eBay live help.
12:29:41 UTC Arvin
Bye for now.
I am unable to list a simple item on ebay, that "from the beginning asked the public to sell those unwanted items" remember (?), today is complete different and "without receiving a proper answer into why by own staff, I am placed on HOLD, restricted, transfer?" - Rosario X
.................  ......

-  Now the emails are for the NHS services, from me:
rosario castellanos de parker 8:45 PM (17 hours ago, from 14:28 pm, time now writing, 16/2/2017))
to lesleymoore1@nhs.net

As far as I know, Dr X still register as my local GP, even if I moved to Scotland, but as "family problems" addressed to me by ex-husband own family and sister years ago, then until probe properly of the same and as I promised to Dr X years ago, then I believe, I need to carry on this way using his services and as my own Doctor / GP, until solved.

Presently, I got dental pain as tooth decay and I need antibiotic Amoxicillin to help me with the symptoms, pain and discomfort, as I feel very sick and prescribed to me by Dr X years ago, if check my medical record.  I will seek a local dental practice soon in the area where I live and everything takes time to find one and register, but today, I need the medication - Amoxicillin and asap.

I have not bother Dr X for a long time as GP, I wonder if he could send the prescription Amoxicillin to my local pharmacy (Pharmacy XXX) and for me Io collect the same medication and as soon as tomorrow morning / afternoon. please? -  I will be paying for the same medication Amoxicillin / service, but I need the prescription asap, with thanks for your time.

I hope this note, email and matter keeps in "complete confidential" as duty of care by medical standards from Dr X and staff and please let me know by email, when to collect the prescription.

I thank you for your time in my matters once again and have a nice day, blessings!
Rosario Castellanos de Parker.

Previous as:
Rosario Castellanos de Parker
(removed address for safety!)
Sherway D
Timp
trafford


..


-  NHS STAFF to me:
MOORE, Lesley (VILLAGE SURGERY - P91623) 10:52 PM (15 hours ago, from 14:28 pm, time now writing, 16/2/2017) to me (I don't know where DUTY OF CARE gone, but material life now!)
Dear Rosario

Unfortunately as you no longer live within the practice boundary you are no longer a patient of our practice. I am sure there are walk in centre's or out of hours who will be able to see you in an emergency.
Regards

Lesley Moore
Practice Manager
The Village Surgery
(removed home address and phone #)
Tel:  0161 903 90


..

-  ME BACK AGAIN (I don't know where DUTY OF CARE gone, but material life now!)?-
rosario castellanos de parker
2:22 AM (12 hours ago, from 14:28 pm, time now writing, 16/2/2017)

to Lesley
Hello again Lesley,

Thank you for your email.

I do live within the practice, in fact the house (changed home address) Sherway d Trafford, still on my name and the ex-husband´s name and I can sent you copy of the same (bank account) by post and when I get better, except that I moved to Scotland.

I have not register with a GP, or Dentist in the new area, because I still hold such facilities in Trafford (as I am unaware why I have to hold 20 services from different areas, as if we are rich at the moment, or need to change and why, also reasons in law!!??).  However, we live within the Union (Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England) and I don´t see what is the problem holding into my past GP, plus the property of Sherway d trafford still holds my name, so why the urgency to release me without my permit, consent and knowledge? -

As "confidentiality", you own to keep all my medical file and matters private, between us, otherwise I will believe you spoke direct with the ex/husband, family, or my children direct for approval, soon after the previous email and correspondence, when is my own business, nobody else, or shall I speak to your family for approval into your medical care?! -

While there is the facilities in this area as you mention, but takes days, or weeks to initial an appointment by own resources, which are different from England and I am holding in pain.  I don´t see why Dr X is unable to send the prescription to my nearest pharmacy, when done the same matters last time and for same reasons, otherwise is racism.

I suggest you show this email complete to Dr X, including my earlier one, before you take any matters into your own believe, otherwise is neglect to own duty of care, not matter which side of the UK I live, but I have the rights to request medical attention, while I can find help elsewhere.  Please let me know of the same asap, as you can see time, unable to sleep of pain.

Thank you for your time in my matters.

..

-  NHS to me (I don't know where DUTY OF CARE gone, but material life now!):
MOORE, Lesley (VILLAGE SURGERY - P91623)
7:24 AM (7 hours ago, from 14:28 pm, time now writing, 16/2/2017)

to me
Dear Ms Castellenos Ruiz De parker

I can understand your frustration,but this is not my policy this is the NHS policy, if you move out of the area you have to register with a GP in the area in which you live.  The fact that you own a property in our boundary makes no difference, the address you actually live is the place where you need to register with a  GP. As for your I wood never speak to any other person with reqards to your medical records or situation, we have a duty under the data protection act. Owning a house in the our boundary does not constitute you being in side our boundary I'm afraid. We do not need your consent to take you off our register the fact the you have moved outside our boundary automatically de registers you from our practice.   Why you have put the statement below I do not know, all gp practice sign a Data protection policy we would never discuss you or your medical records with any one without your consent! as for speaking to MY FAMILY why would you write this ? " As "confidentiality", you own to keep all my medical file and matters private, between us, otherwise I will believe you spoke direct with the ex/husband, family, or my children direct for approval, soon after the previous email and correspondence, when is my own business, nobody else, or shall I speak to your family for approval into your medical care?! "

below is some information that may be helpful to you?
//// (Staff from NHS pretends I don not know the system, before divorce maybe, but today is different, even her laws, as I was kicked from Trafford area and before landed in worse matters, I asked the local GP to explain matters and I believe until is not finished with any "family problems" from ex/husband and his sister social worker that falsely accused me in the past, but using my children to hide, and then, I can see the grab opportunity, the abuse and the "we don't need you now" all is done and re-partition of the cake direct to us, nothing for you, but used, abused, blame and frame after, that I need to flee the bullies?!) ///

 .....   ///////  .......  end of emails ......  ///////  .......

As I did not heard anything from DR X staff, I spoke over the phone at 4 pm today (16/2/2017), telling me X person (with name of one of my children and to intimidate me with fear, as this is how is selected the gestapo system in the UK and in order to fuck your life badly, when I lost unborn children by the same bullies!) left me a message (which I am unable to find), but unable to speak to me direct, then pardon me, if I request to retract form any taxes (poll tax, shopping tax, etc), duties and financial help to the UK for the same snob and reasons, because today even my UK benefits gone (as you read the letter from DWP staff to me, before) as there is not one law to you and another different for me, both apply?




So as you can see "Computer says no!" and for a simple prescription, when the rest can make a simple phone call and get the medication on same day, time and matter, furthermore why to have so many GP's and keep bouncing from one to another, when simple phone calls can give you what you need even use skype, when I contributed in the area of Trafford and for so long, but segregate my culture as Mexican (with uk citizen), racism and unable to reach nothing (in Scotland, I need to wait one year to get services in the community, as my child told me, but staff from DWP told me that "everything in the uk is the same as scotland," but never told me, that "I need to wait ONE YEAR to gain the same services", except my child, then why not work and get paid for the services, instead to come and tell me?), when I live in same island, union (Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England), land, language and boundaries, anyone!? -

It's not a joke, but my sad reality, that has been with me since day one (1985 - 2017), using anything, anyone and anybody even family, as form of BARRIER / WALL for me not to reach anything, including services (http://tinyurl.com/q69kwft) in the community, because of lies, envy, selfish, bullying, but my family can get everything (double university in the UK, born in mexico, that is not envy, brains, but abuse, as was obtained without me knowing, hide in secret to stop my kind BORN IN THE UK to gain same education for FREE, but I need to work in several jobs and pay their own education, tell me if we are not bad and all sponsor from ex/husband, his sister social worker and helpers against my reputation: 5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc?! .. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/rocionc ) and forced to work for such parasites and pay taxes and contributions to the UK state, but left me today with no form of defence, financial help, employment, laws, or justice and even killed my unborn children like there is not tomorrow and reasons of me to come into the public, by the abuse, lies, slander and bullshit! -

And even better my children forced to repeat own father actions / words against me, but himself unable to address direct to me and no problem to used me, when HOLD the mortgage for him, as still on my name, when the judge asked him to remove after divorce? -  As one thing is termination (abortion) and another very different matter, members of my family killed my unborn children, when religion and government intents as mention before and in order to make from me, another "Jesus Christ", but used that way to cover and hide the real criminals and crimes, blame / frame me after for everything, even for whatever happens in their own private life, when falsely accused and friendship (finished in 1978, teresa solana, then she have her child years after, but blame me of bad company?) and communication (with my family finished 1985, after SOLD to marriage?) finished long time ago, so how, I am in this place and always choose the peoples that I never got well and in order to destroy my reputation and everything that is mine (unborn children, etc)?!-  The peoples who started bullying against my reputation, many are not here today and some left own jobs, no paperwork of the same staff and place when hide in confidentiality acts, but bully me with no probe, weapon, paperwork, document and only simple words as slander (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc), with childhood messages, hints and things, so who I am supposed to address the murder spree? -



Why I have to live / endure the life of another UK person, like HRH Princess Diana of Wales and with my full form of respect, while I am Mexican born, but forced this kind of environment in the UK, with no form of LAW, JUSTICE, PROTECTION, but falsely FRAME and BLAME as today, SOLD and BULLIED, with a wave of lies to feed parasites (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc), then used and abused to write ordeal as today and all for FREE and all for nothing, because the GP DR X "as you read email", he is not more interested in my case, but nearly landed in trouble, end up detained by mental issues when was "family problems" and misunderstood, but not your own peoples falls into such madness, like JK Rowlings, Adele and etc protect, but me, HRH Princess Diana of Wales, Paula Yates (https://tinyurl.com/zf4sevl) and so, what is the game?- The treat of danger, lies, false pretence  / accusations and anything suspicious, "unfortunately", many times lives within us, at home, work, education, employment, but always next to you, me and the rest! - Rosario Castellanos de Parker.

POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.