Wednesday 6 May 2015

Bali High Court rejected appeal from British grandmother, Lindsay Sandiford, who lost appeal against death sentence, for smuggling drugs ..




(1970) Mireille Mathieu Pardonne-moi ce caprice d'enfant 



By the time I finish writing this note perhaps the British grandmother, Lindsay Sandiford will face strong charges against her appeal and lose her life today. I do not know how long this matter has been going on, as the note mention 2013, but today is the date for the final. http://tinyurl.com/mv6qd39

Again I have no idea of how long before anyone can get access to this case and may re-open case again as the lady in question the same as me (Mexican born) living in the UK, but unaware of so many laws of this country. As I was not born in the UK and the reasons why I went to the CAB so many times (1985-2014), but such places hide the law to me and mine as foreign national, otherwise I would not be in the place, that I am living now.

Today, I am facing a lot of financial problems, due to the same negligence, neglect and abuse of power and profession, by the English law system (CAB), exactly in the same way as the British grandmother, Lindsay Sandiford in Bali and with respect. In other words, I lost all and everything and CAB staff warned me?-My question is: what I ever done to those bullies of the CAB staff and the grounds - reasons into why I lost all by lack of support?- (see letters  http://tinyurl.com/l5hvh8b  )

I believe STRONG this is the case of  the British grandmother, Lindsay Sandiford, as not matter if she accept the charges, or not, irrelevant in law, when there is not an English representative in Bali to help this lady and protect her birth rights. As to smuggle drugs is against the law in any country of the whole wide world, maybe acceptable as the law state, but to lose own life for drugs, please tell me in which planet?- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Sandiford_case

As student of law teaching myself since 2012 by the same reasons mention before as lack of help by the English system (CAB), also acting as barrister in principles. In which I am making a "Public Concern" in the UK principality, for to restore the law appropriate as this case request in Bali High Court. http://tinyurl.com/qdkmsq7

In other words, I am making advocacy in full public and for the "public concern" to save the life of British grandmother, Lindsay Sandiford. As the person in question is an English woman, not born from Bali, in which she is unable to follow the laws properly, life and statutes as the law state, but persecute for a matter that in the UK do not kills, but sentence to long prison as smuggling £1.6 million worth of cocaine.

Lindsay Sandiford, 58, said she was expecting to die shortly, after seven foreign drug convicts were executed last week ( http://tinyurl.com/lgao2w5 ), causing a storm of international protest. I believe strong British grandmother, Lindsay Sandiford have several reasons into why she smuggled the matter, otherwise the same drugs barons will take one of her own peoples and this sufficiency the Bali High Courts into accept matters and release the lady, may charge in own country for the action itself, but Bali comes with different principles, even as International law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.