Saturday 8 November 2014

HRH Princess Diana of Wales phoned Camilla in the middle of the night and said: "I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door"-

The sign of distress on such matters in life that shows on both children, as HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry, with my full respects. In which, none of the children was watching the other, but using the same mannerism at the same time, that reflects pain in the same emotional way not matter which angle and ways we walks in life. In loving memory of HRH Princess Diana of Wales, that still lives presently in our hearts, Rosario Castellanos de Parker.





Тамара Гвердцители - Виват, Король (Субботний Вечер. 22.03.2014) 



The new cause of feel somehow very surprised - upset, with great form of indignation, violent disgust and extremely offensive, by the new details of substance that is capable of causing so much pain, illness and death in a family environment in this case of our future Queen of England HRH Princess Diana of Wales (RIP), by Her two sons: HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry. The new claims of Diana (with respect) phoned Camilla between dark hours:  "I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door"- http://tinyurl.com/lpzxbr4  I do not if the matter itself ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door") ever really happened - existed, or another plan to dismiss the reputation of such great woman of substance that is not with us today, as HRH Princess Diana of Wales. We will never know if such claims ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door") in question of law was a reality, or another lie in such delicate matter. As anyone around Princess Diana´s life "on that time (not this time 7/11/2014)" of the incident (http://tinyurl.com/lpzxbr4), never - ever mention such claims, never went viral such words on the press ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door"), not even was acknowledge on the tabloids, T.V. or books, except now, that the Lady (HRH Princess Diana of Wales) in question is not with us (RIP) to defend her side of the story?- We will never know of this matter ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door") that now stand as excuse to put an end to, or cause the death of, or defeat of, and even act as reasons for failure, murder, assassinate, kill, slaughter, hunt, homicide and even destroy reputation of a person, in this case of HRH Princess Diana of Wales (RIP). I find the matter very disturbing indeed in the first place as Princess Diana is not with us to clarify such words ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door"), but Camilla, so who lied?- I find the matter very cruel indeed, as if ever such words ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door") existed - spoken out of pain, terrible pain indeed of the woman in question (HRH Princess Diana of Wales), molested all the time, abused with full knowledge of the love triangle (Camilla, Charles and Diana), bullied insensibly by Camilla Parker Bowles that manipulate her hubby as toy?- Someone as Camilla Parker Bowles, who stole all and everything from HRH Princess Diana of Wales (http://youtu.be/BjYU7Q7hqEI), even her husband (Prince Charles of Wales), that resulted 3 lives lost as well (Princess Diana, Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver) in a form of an "accident", from Camilla's "ultimatum" to Prince Charles, so who is lying?-




Princess Diana (RIP).
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/prince-charles-compared-russian-to.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=prince+harry
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/domestic-abuse-or-bullying-mental.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/french-court-will-rule-today-over.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/british-royal-family-suing-french.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/we-welcome-his-royal-highness-prince.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-sixteen-anniversary-of-her-royal.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-mistress-of-prince-charles-and-now.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-death-of-two-stunning-girls-with.html
http://rosario1960.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/according-to-former-reporter-clive.html?utm_source=BP_recent
http://rcp13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/prince-william-wants-buckingham-palace.html?utm_source=BP_recent
etc .. 

I understand the matter so very well, as blame of the ex/husband sister social worker lies for 28 + long years (1985 - 2014) of 5 boys and the river when in Mèxico (1985), now her brother in the same abuse, with the dishwasher tales (1985 - 2014) against me?- When in reality my unborn children perished and killed by the ex-husband sister social worker defame lies and the ex/husband alive, happy and well after his lies against me of dishwasher, but my brother killed, so who is lying?-





In the same way, Camilla Parker Bowles with respect alive contrary of lies against HRH Princess Diana of Wales  ("I sent someone to visit you – and they’re outside waiting for you to open the door"), so who is lying?-Present time 7/1/2014), Camilla Parker Bowles is living super well, happy (with Prince Charles), content, cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful, jovial, jolly, jocular, gleeful, carefree, untroubled, delighted, smiling, beaming, grinning, in good spirits, in a good mood, light-hearted, pleased, contented, content, satisfied, gratified, buoyant, radiant, sunny, blithe, joyous, beatific, thrilled, elated, exhilarated, ecstatic, blissful, euphoric, overjoyed, exultant, rapturous, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine, walking on air, jumping for joy, jubilant, chirpy, over the moon, on top of the world, tickled pink, on a high, as happy as a clam and jocund, but not HRH Princess Diana of Wales, so who is lying?-  http://tinyurl.com/n9d85kc  I, me and mine have nothing to do with the matters of the love triangle of HRH Princess Diana of Wales, HRH Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles, but as the lady in question (HRH Princess Diana of Wales) is not here with us to defend her own reputation, that I am doing free advocacy on her behalf, with respect to whom it may concern the matters, even The Queen Elizabeth II. I refuse totally to get involve in the matters of the love triangle (HRH Princess Diana of Wales, HRH Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles), but someone need to speak on behalf of HRH Lady Diana Spencer, because she done more, much more free work in charity, than anyone in a lifetime, as Camilla. Because if Camilla Parker Bowles was on that vulnerable position as HRH Princess Diana of Wales is today, then I will be doing the same matters to her as well, exactly the same: free advocacy. I was not a fan of HRH Princess Diana of Wales, but after reading so much on her life, that I hope you appreciate, if I become her fan today. I see myself as a mirror in HRH Princess Diana of Wales life and I am a simple commoner.  I apologies to Prince Charles of Wales, of the current matters - beyond my understanding, with his ex/wife HRH Princess Diana of Wales and something more powerful than words can describe the feelings inside. I am not trying to cause problems, but I wish the 3 of you (HRH Princess Diana of Wales, HRH Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles) solve the differences soon, because this matter is not my problem, but you and yours. I am only taking orders from HRH Princess Diana of Wales, as she is not with us today to defend her own reputation against her persona, with respect. Furthermore to damage HRH Princess Diana of Wales good name in order to force, the public in general to accept Camilla Parker Bowles. because we are not going to be intimidate. All my job is free for the present moment (7/11/2014), with my full respect to HRH Princess Diana of Wales, Dodi Al-Fayed and the driver. I wish someone else was doing this job and not myself, because is not very nice to be me at this present time, as hate to take sides, but someone need to represent the Lady (HRH Princess Diana of Wales) in question, as I feel terrible as "it is" with the matters. I only ask to leave in Holly Peace HRH Princess Diana of Wales own Children (HRH Prince William and HRH Prince Harry), the same as mine, because my matters comes from more than 28 + years ago as explain before, also HRH Prince Charles of Wales and Camilla with the love story. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/ptop/plain/A4158371 Please spare The Queen and Her husband Prince Philip the full sordid details, as they had been an excellent example to the community and the world, even Prince Andrew currently in good terms with his ex/wife, which she still alive, happy and well - protect, by the man and father figure. I understand full well that nobody is born perfect, but please respect the Dynasty and the good name that you were born in society. In the name of God, whichever is your God, spare the children mistakes of own parents (Charles and Camilla, plus the ex/husband and his sister social worker) in the past (not me) - be more mature, act your age and stop blaming peoples. I protect me and mine (children) legally with this note and even my blog as a whole that stand as way to gain recognition, memory, justice and even reparation of past - present events, as I mention before. I have nothing to do with the matters of Triangle of Love from HRH Princess Diana of Wales, Prince Charles and Camilla, but representing the person that is missing from our lives today (HRH Princess Diana of Wales), with my fullest respect. Neither, I have anything to do with the false accusations of the "family problems" of the ex-husband, his sister social worker and helpers (hate) triangle of lies against my persona, not at any time of my knowledge and even divorce (2012) for the same reasons, but use anything, anyhow and anywhere, including my children to aid in the vendetta, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod