Thursday 6 March 2014

Andrew De Leon who is a Make-Up Artist and Worldwide Opera-Singer, someone that performed on America´s Got Talent: "The Voice of An Angel" ..


 "I think my days of being shy and being an outcast have reached their end," he added. 
"And I'd like to be able to really show what I can do." .. Andrew De Leon.



full audition Andrew De Leon - youtube  ..


Andrew De Leon is a young man on his mid 20's make-up artist and worldwide Operetta Singer, the best I ever heard. I am not an Opera fan myself and I found myself rather cursi the matter, but Andrew De Leon well that' s another matter. I want this young man never to change the way he wants to perform in the world, because the contrast to the rest will make him the Super - Star. I believe strong that because of the way Andrew De Leon was raised in his family life, the matter will guided him in spiritual ways. As Andrew De Leon was his own singer teacher and you see such elements with: Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo, Maria Callas, Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, etc. http://youtu.be/bIylgYaU13s Where such people who were the most famous gifted individuals of the whole wide world and times and may by themselves in other words: "Guided by the Spiritual World"- Andrew De Leon need to make the best of that ability that was born with him due to the same background and without misunderstanding the matter, because we all come with: "issues in life" - "family problems" - "the bending one"- "patito feo/ugly duckly (me)" - "white/blue/green" - "tall/small/fat" - "ugly/pretty" - The matter reflects on Andrew De Leon particularly on his great performance, talent, singing, musical and respect to the world: "He is an Angel"-People like this young man that cross our lives - life path's do not come easily, but for a reason. I want to share this great performance that was displayed on "America's Got Talent" and that was it, because from this side of the planet (Europe) we never heard of Andrew De Leon and I hate to waste this creator of our Lord's, but well misunderstanding. Andrew De Leon should start as Opera Singer and depending experience, spread his own wings to become whatever he want to do after. I believe strong Andrew De Leon is for the likes of Andrew Lloyd Webber, André Rieu, Vangelis and etc, as he got stunning voice, stunning performance, stunning individual, the one's my parents used to tell me: "Don't judge people by their appearance" ..

-  http://youtu.be/ZihrEqW8zyQ
-  http://youtu.be/XOVatBvGxF4  
-  http://youtu.be/wNWUdSxxnHM

Where the America´s Got Talent Judges said: "You've been hiding in your room all these years, but you've never let the world see who who you are or what you are and it's not that you're good at anything, you are great."-However, this stunning young man Andrew De Leon: "who has never taken voice lessons, or he never performed in front of anybody and he's self-taught, but only performed in his bedroom, may slowly coming out of the closet and incredible to believe not support from the American Audiences to gain access to develop in great places around the world or great performance like Elvis Presley?"-Andrew De Leon said: he felt like an outsider growing up and wears long black hair, dark eye makeup, Marilyn Manson-esque contacts and black clothes, but drew smirks from America´s Got Talent judges that addressed him: "Criss Angel"- We believe strong that people like Andrew De Leon should be used to bring awareness in the world of all kind of people, age, situation and furthermore, how they came out alive and so well behave like super Stars, but an example to humanity, that color, disability, age or even religion (Goth) do not make that person and what is inside worth more, much more than words can express in public.  Andrew De Leon said: “I am so used to being hated that I thought that was what was going to happen,” .. "But it means everything to me that I was able to touch people’s hearts and reach through and help other kids"-Admiration, respect and great success to Andrew De Leon, because of own actions of himself speak louder of the person, than make-up and at the end of every performance clothing or make-up can be remove, but never the personality of that person, this is why we are unique and the "envy" of the world. I mean to say the words as Andrew De Leon lost the opportunity, but may the Judges of America's Got Talent are people that got no experience into the finest voices of the world and I mean the sopranos, that shows with little support, cultural understanding in music or artistic performance. "It is pretty hard for me to give up on something that I really love, so yeah, if the opportunity came I would definitely take it, Andrew De Leon"- http://goo.gl/hkjx38 As mention before, I hate to waste such Talent and I wish Andrew De Leon the best, Rosario Castellanos de Parker. 


"Singing was always an escape and It was always a comfort zone."
http://youtu.be/VD0iA6ZgwJA



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod