Saturday 12 October 2013

The Duke of Cambridge guard dogs at RAF assigned to be put down, by the Ministry of Defence after Prince William quits the Armed Forces ..

 
 
 
♥♫Always♥♫

After the cold War (WWII) was declared (3/9/39-45), the UK residents could not afford to keep pets for many reasons: financially, going to War or bombed. In Law, those 3 things were the legal matters to put own animals to sleep, nothing else!-Battersea, RSPCA, PDSA and Vets opposed, concern and overwhelm of amount of people dumping animals for destruction. As it was reported: "Our technical officers called upon to perform this unhappy duty will never forget the tragedy of those days. People were basically told to kill their pets and they did. They killed 750,000 cats and dogs in the space of four days - it was a real tragedy, a complete disaster"- It was lack of food for cats and dogs, not bombs, the reasons of destroying pets. http://goo.gl/FqbYsQ "The Royal Army Veterinary Corps and RSPCA tried to stop the destruction of pets, particularly as dogs were needed for the war effort." http://goo.gl/CDEhw1 In fact those valiant Animals were so important at WWII, that won hundreds of bravery awards! http://goo.gl/KgkrkO We would like to know in which grounds in law, the RAF is putting the animals down?- http://goo.gl/ICQ17w I can not believe this dog cruelty, when there is people like me, who is hard of hearing. I cannot afford to buy a pet to help me with my own disability, for company. The matter is more of a necessity due to my incapacity, rather than a luxury. Particularly when the Post Man (Royal Mail) arrives with a parcel for the ex/husband and stead of ring the front door bell as normal, he knocks hard the front door instead?-In other words as woman with incapacities, unable to gain access to services for "protection" with a wave of harassment, hate propaganda, intimidation, racism and intolerance of the ex/husband and his groups, including his social worker/sister. http://goo.gl/ufVfnM The criminal activity orchestrate/manipulate/controlled by Trafford council staff/Gaynor Burton (equality and diversity), Jobcentre plus and neighbour (#11), Social/worker sister of the ex/husband, his mother, friends, karate kids (corona, azpiri, matamoros, nuñez, hazz, rafa, sisters and their own families) groups (vatican, caritas/cafod), against a disabled woman like me?- http://goo.gl/ue3iQC I have no contact with people. All kind of support is removed from me, by Trafford council services. http://goo.gl/Q0AHEz I am blame of imaginary lies and tales but "family problems" comes from the ex/husband and helpers and reason/s of my divorce. I do not see nobody, hunt, persecute, bully. As all was removed from me by Trafford Council and without my permission, consent or knowledge. I deal with the matter as it should be, with the law, not with revenge hate propaganda. As a Mexican person born in Mèxico not in England, I never register my name with the council. I am unable to understand, how my name appear in your records and in which grounds in law, as I never spoke of my side in a court of law, just now?-The same people that protect disabled people, but slander, lie or defame my reputation badly, with a wave of tales, or insult my intelligence/persona with mental incapacity/tales/illness?-My question is who regulate in the UK Professionals/Government/Trafford Council/etc, with the wave of lies and hate propaganda, against me, a disabled person?-The ex/husband sister/social worker lies bring a wave of problems to me and mine, from Mèxico, Germany, Stockport to Trafford and vice versa?-The job of a social worker as the ex/husband sister is to harass, discriminate, abuse and racial hate/incite towards disabled or any foreign people like me in Britain, with a non-stop slander, bullying, defamation for more than 28 years now, but she hide the criminal activity, with her own groups/career and a wave of: "confidentiality or protective laws" and the hell to me and mine in the United Kingdom?-As you can see any pet/guardian would be a blessing to me, as the UK law failed me badly, with no protection laws, but left me open to abuse, by the ex/husband "family problems" and reason of my divorce. The dogs/animals are pets of the family have feelings and almost react like the rest of us Humans. In fact the best friends ever and loyal. The murder of the guard dogs make me to be ashamed of somehow coming from better "bred" as the animals and called  human, as I can not understand who is the animal here, when killed for nothing. I could file a murder charge on behalf of the pets that were killed, when could be adopted. Spain just started to abolish the Bull Fighting. We can start in the UK protecting animals, including abolish Fox Hunting, etc. How much cost nowadays in pounds the word, compassion. Who need compassion from slander and defamed lie, when you can get them for cheaper in the current financial market, selling "friendship" for peanuts. Please in the name of GOD if you ever have one, but do not come later and put in me in the spot, of where I don't speak to peoples direct and hide, as liars love to do. I may be whatever you want me to be, but never someone who lie. You are afraid of people like me and me of people like you, that lie. When someone comes with the true in the matter like me, your defence is "protections laws/confidentiality", when in reality, I do not lie, but you and yours. How many people in the UK suffering this kind of hate, with poll and bedroom taxes (council staff), cuts, university fee's, etc, Rosario Caastellanos de Parker.
 

POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod