Sunday 18 March 2012

!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse & Abusive Realtionships with Narcissism Men and Women!







 

!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse &  Abusive Realtionships !!!
 
"!!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse & Abusive Realtionships with Narcissism Men and Women!! The reason why I am divorce. I am afaraid of MEN now, for the same reason. The Courts would not belive me. The Judges do not understand, this abnormal behaviour. The ex/husband Friends for years had been helping him and his family problems. Today, I got no jobs, business or friends and my family are part of his helpers. I believe strongly everything is a product of live well and tell tales in order to steal everything from me. My ex husband and his family (sister) for years had been telling lies about my reputation, in which other people had been copie and learned the trade."!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse & Abusive Realtionships with Narcissism Men and Women!" in Real Life, atract like Magnets and find each other. They are cut with the same sissors. They are as bad as each other. "With Love and Passion and Intention to HURT badly the victim (me)"..A bullies using Mask.. My ex, his sister and mother are the same and use the same style and lies! They would not tell me in the face, what the Problem is about, but continue the hate behind my back. They are friends with sisters of mine and for 27 years had been growing groups, it is frightening!!.

!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse &  Abusive Realtionships ..
 
 "!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse & Abusive Realtionships with Narcissism Men and Women!"- I had not seeing my Family in Mèxico for 26 years now and since emigrate to England, I saw the ex-husband family (27 years), only in special ocassions. Even today, I refuse to see them, because of the family problems. I know how they are: "liers" I lost unborn Children, Brother, Marriage, Family, Friends, Country of Birth, because of lies from the same Family problems. They keep trying to push my daughters away from me, with lies and deceit. When I read the Story of Natalie Wood, http://tinyurl.com/7kfhex9 I saw myself into the life of this Woman. How many more are like Us?..Those Men (or Women) leave no trace of abuse and not recognised in today's lifestyle.."Mental Domestic Abuse".."The Silent Killer". Even today, the American Police, object to Interview Robert Wagner?-He was teaching a lesson, to Natalie Wood, maybe by pushing her into the Water (leave no marks or prints), etc.. It is important to Educate Solicitors, Barristers, Judges and Courts about domestic abuse and "!Narcissism, Narcissistic Abuse & Abusive Realtionships with Narcissism Men and Women!-I want People to be aware of the Bullying, Intimidation and Hate propaganda, that those people produce.. "Nothing good" ..So bad, that I can not stand next to another Man! .. Report by Rosario Castellanos de Parker 18/3/2012.
 

 Abusive Realtionships..

1-Genetically, men tend to act out jealousy, insecurities and vengeance more violently than most women, and will tend to act more co-dependently, hang onto their dysfunctional partners
(regardless of the damage) http://www.melanietoniaevans.com/articles/narcissism-understood.htm

POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod