Sunday, 27 September 2026

The Royal Family and The Spencer Family, Althorp


The Royal Family, Princess Diana and Earl Spencer. 


To me, it is a small observation regarding the book (Swan Song) released today by Princess Diana of Wales's brother, Earl Spencer: "more of an attack on the Royal Family, than an account of Diana's life" -

Many years ago, I bought a book (killers of the king) that left me stunned, without words, deeply moved and pretty much reflect on its title, because at the time, I started a Facebook page dedicated to the life of Princess Diana.
https://www.facebook.com/rosariocastellanosdeparker13

The title (killers of the king) and contents (the men who dared to execute Charles I) appear to have been written against Prince Charles, today King Charles III more like a warning of what may come in the future.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/oct/31/charles-spencer-killeres-king-men-execute-charles-i-review 

Today is the future: We must put a stop to *the book (swan song)*, as the King, Charles III is gravely ill and in serious health problems, he should not have to deal with these people and their contents.

Today is the future: My suspicions regarding the book (killers of the king) are beginning to turn into a major nightmare for the King, Charles III and his subjects. 

Today is the future: Where we must investigate the book (swan song), under a court order stop the sales and content is clarified properly (as I gained experience with my Facebook page), so we don't have to start all over again 30+ years after. 

Today is the future: Its today or never, we must stop anyone who brings The King, Charles III into a mayor dispute, without proper evidence, acting with malice and intent to bring him down, before is too late. 

Today is the future: I can address anything written by Earl Spencer in the news, as I gained experience regarding The Royal Family and The Spencer Family, with respect to may concern.

Except this time, I need to earn my living (as the pension is not enough)  and charge for my work, or grant permission to make a book to address: "what in reality is the true (with prove, proof, evidence and demonstrate) and its own contents"- 

When become UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland) Citizen, I pledge of loyalty to the British Monarch, at the time The Queen Elizabeth II and today, King Charles III. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_Allegiance_(United_Kingdom)

I protect me and my children with the Law, any Law worldwide, including the Human Rights acts, Magna Carta, Rule of Law and Canon Law that my Lord is my witness, so help me God and so be it in Law, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST: THIS BLOG IS NOT FREE AND PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. Mayo2010.   http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.