Sunday 15 December 2019

The man and his dog ..





This note as a result of a "man and his dog ( https://tinyurl.com/v8rpps6 )", my concern is my safety above all, I am allowed and entitle by law to live in peace, safe, well, protect and reasons why, because when child I was attacked by a dog (German Shepherd Dog). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_Kingdom

The neighbour dog may mean well, caring and loving, but nobody can predict the unpredictable - as dogs and I cannot stand the chance of any intimidation, pretty much I look today in the situation, that happened to WWII victims chased by dogs hold by the gestapo, keeping power over us and that is not an act of a gentleman, but aggression, intimidation, bullying, ASBO and unprovoked attack to any victim, as myself.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10219978820729015&set=t.1477714997&type=3&theater

When young girl was attacked by one dog friend of my elder sisters (mara, soco and anny) that told me to wait outside her home, until now unaware of reasons why to wait outside, as one more inside the house of their own friend would not hurt anyone, except (I was framed) today I understand the extend of malice, intolerance, hatred and bullying within family environment, because after waited more than half an hour I went inside to look for them (any, soco and mara), to my surprise I saw a dog who came towards me and as I run, chase me all over my sisters friend house and at the end, "I was badly hurt, really bad for a young naive girl", unaware of this world, because I do not know what may hurt me more - the unprovoked attack, or to know the true extent of hatred and malice against family for no reasons, other than to cause your pain, downfall, etc??!!?? - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10220942215933293&set=t.1477714997&type=3&theater

Thanks God the scare of my leg gone for good, but never the fear and is now that I understand the extent of family I endured since child, "reasons why my parents kept us separate", by the wave of unprovoked attacks towards the rest unaware of this kind of dysfunctional world, as I was frame and blame for their own matters, lies (5 boys, the river, the kiss, etc) and world, particularly their own heart I question, feelings towards their own family is for everyone to see today, when many departed before their own time and no need to tell you, who sent today this kind of violence towards me and once again the similarity!! -  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10219440794638699&set=t.1477714997&type=3&theater

Because if you honestly believe that I am unaware of who is behind my life all the time, premeditate planing the next move, attack against me, by the use of peoples that are happily to help, play their own games and receive a meagre reward afterwards, as if not family, then as a result of what I write, but I question the similarities in personality, persona, aggressive, dysfunctional world that act as if I know such peoples "true well", when in reality never meet in this life and how I know the attack was sent to me by my immediate family, that may work in conjunction with the bullies and question if not planed, premeditate the abuse towards me, exactly like my sisters that set the dog against me - 45 + years ago, but today? -  http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2019/12/boris-johnson-pm-calls-healing-after-uk.html

And even worse, FB refuse me to EDIT my post, that is mine by law, with own words: "This content is no longer available. The content you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired or you may not have permission to view this page" and protect the bullies as if the intimidation was a game 😠 and not a crime in law! -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_Dogs_Act_1991

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my lord is my witness and so help me god, Author, Rosario Castellanos de Parker


POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.