Thursday 20 June 2019

Hairdressing nightmare! ..





Customers as in my case are not trying to damaged reputation, or business of anyone, apologies if this may look like, only speak open of the ordeal from our horrible experience and in my case, avoid at all cost the hair salon.

The reasons are by my own personal experience, after a hair cut at the hairdresser - salon, I end up with a horrible scalp itch and/or burned by the heat of the hair dryer and many times by both at the same time and I call this abuse of power and profession, so I avoid!! -

As if the hairdresser professional act with full intention to hurt us, use the machine as form of weapon against us with no respect whatsoever, think because is not them the victims can do anything they want with us and our hair, that way I believe strong, we are at the mercy of own world, control, power and psychopathy.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

In the past, after (1985) married the ex/husband (now divorce 2019) never suffer this kind of illness, sickness, anomalies, abuses, madness, interference, lack of respect, ASBOS culture, psychopathy syndrome and I could use the local services in the community with no problems whatsoever, mean nobody was follow me and/or nobody was interfere with my private life and how to run my world, but today is different story.

I believe this psychopathy, that is govern by many local professionals and business - way out of order legally ( https://tinyurl.com/y5aa4pxj ) - to the point that I need to speak open of the issue in public and for public concern, basically this low life, attitude, ASBOS culture, abuse of power and profession cannot carry on!-


After left a world of "crazy / mad world", from the ex/husband "family problems" intent now to place my children in full charge, follow the lead, learn the trade and/or use them and blame them after?-
http://rcp13.blogspot.com/2019/06/psicopatia-no-tengo-simpatia-por-la.html

I believe strong, without defame the reputation of nobody, but I am 100% sure this "mad world" was sent to me from a long time ago, by "family problems" from the ex/husband, because this is how far the family travels (mine from mexico, germany, canada, etc!!) and in order to hurt people life, destroy reputation, using anything, anyone, even local community as form of weapons - to hurt us.

In law, always is the family the first suspect in any case, abuse, crime and criminology, because they are close to us, the victims!  - https://rosario1960.blogspot.com/2018/10/what-is-psychopathy-violence.html

I learned when younger a bit of hairdressing to trim my own hair (today with you-tube videos, many thanks!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrVbV-Ydgrc ), never professional, but I do my best and is no money that deter me to have a nice, decent hair cut, but the violence that I encounter in every step of my life by a simple action, hair cut, dental and even GP appointment, that the sick and ill ( https://tinyurl.com/y5w9tznl ) world started since younger with a sister (mara) and no matter which part of the world I am, "she is there", either by herself, her family, her children and even her friends ( https://www.caritas.org/  because even the Vatican need to follow their own cannon laws, mean stop any kind of harassment acts against humanity not matter reason, set of reasons legally! ) acting like gestapo in psychopathy, with full intention to cause damaged, hurt, kill, murder, get revenge, satiate internal and abuse our world with no respect!-

And I am pleased to bits, that I am not the only, with respect! -
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/12100548/Feisty-Queen-does-her-own-hair-and-make-up-reveals-Annie-Leibovitz.html

I protect me and my children with the law, any law worldwide, including the magna carta, cannon law, constitution, human rights acts, rule of law and that my lord is my witness and so help me god,  Rosario Castellanos de Parker 



POLITE REQUEST THIS NOTE IS FREE BUT PROTECTED WITH COPY RIGHTS. ESTA NOTA ES GRATUITA, PROHIBÍDO SU REPRODUCCIÓN Ó DISTRIBUICIÓN, RENTADA Ó IMPORTADA CON INTERESES EDUCATIVOS, POLITÍCOS Ó ECONOMICOS, USANDO PALABRAS SIMILARES Ó PARCIALES, BAJO LA PROTECCIÓN DE LA ORGANIZACIÓN MUNDIAL, DE LA PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL (OMPI) SIN ANTES OBTENER PERMISO DE ROSARIO CASTELLANOS RUIZ.. Mayo2010. http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/en/intproperty/909/wipo_pub_909.html#reprod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.